Real Winter riding

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jjg, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Jjg

    Jjg Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "JJG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now this is real winter ridining.
    >
    > from this morning , was 0 degree F , when we started only got to 6. Cold weather really messes
    > with some of the componets.
    >

    > http://www.nemba.org/yabbse/index.php?board=8;action=display;threadid=3297

    Nice, 'Nam is tons of fun. Once it warms up (my lungs are bad enough WITHOUT the cold...), let me
    know if you're riding anywhere near boston. Or if you feel like picking me up and taking me there,
    even better :)

    Jon Bond

  3. Xtc

    Xtc Guest

  4. Mpd Blue

    Mpd Blue Guest

    JJG wrote:

    > http://www.nemba.org/yabbse/index.php?board=8;action=display;threadid=3297

    You are making me home-sick!

    I was stuck riding out at Shelby Farms in this 60°F weather the shame of it is almost unbearable

    I finally put a bid in on a house, it's < 1/4 mile from Shelby Farms I'd be closer to S.F. than my
    old house was to Bear Brook. Too bad the riding is no where near comparable. ;-(

    --
    John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
    http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:31:10 GMT, JJG <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Now this is real winter ridining.
    >
    >from this morning , was 0 degree F , when we started only got to 6. Cold weather really messes with
    >some of the componets.
    >

    >http://www.nemba.org/yabbse/index.php?board=8;action=display;threadid=3297

    Nice!

    Very nice move on Submarine Rock.....must take notes on that one.

    Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
    on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...