Recipe

Mom Peagram

Guest
I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
guys might be interested.

Welcome to Weight Watchers

recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS

POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20

main meals |

Ingredients

1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw lean
ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white rice
1/4 tsp ground savory
2/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
3/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s) crushed 1
large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup canned tomato Juice

Instructions

Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all beef
chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as much as the
leaf can hold Roll sides in then back, then front,
place seam side down in a large casserole with lid.

Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
hours H.Peagram

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the
only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the
only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

3/1.1/145

Looks yummy. Is that 3 points per roll?

"MOM PEAGRAM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
> guys might be interested.
>
> Welcome to Weight Watchers
>

> recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS
>
> POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20
>
> main meals |
>

> Ingredients
>
> 1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw lean
> ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white rice
> 1/4 tsp ground savory
> 1/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
> 1/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s) crushed
> 1 large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup canned tomato
> Juice
>
> Instructions
>

> Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all
> beef chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as much
> as the leaf can hold Roll sides in then back, then
> front, place seam side down in a large casserole
> with lid.
>
> Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
> hours H.Peagram
>

> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ,
> the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith;
> the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCH-
> ERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>

> 225/187.4/145

Yep
"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Looks yummy. Is that 3 points per roll?
>
> "MOM PEAGRAM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
> > guys might be interested.
> >
> > Welcome to Weight Watchers
> >

> > recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS
> >
> > POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20
> >
> > main meals |
> >

> > Ingredients
> >
> > 1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw
> > lean ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white
> > rice
> > 1/4 tsp ground savory
> > 1/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
> > 1/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s)
> > crushed 1 large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup
> > canned tomato Juice
> >
> > Instructions
> >

> > Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all
> > beef chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as
> > much as the leaf can hold Roll
sides
> > in then back, then front, place seam side down in
> > a large
casserole
> > with lid.
> >
> > Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
> > hours H.Peagram
> >

> > --
> > Helen
> >
> > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ,
> > the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith;
> > the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> >
> > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHER-
> > S.html
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
> >

> > 225/187.4/145

thanks, Lee
MOM PEAGRAM <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
> guys might be interested.
>
> Welcome to Weight Watchers
>

> recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS
>
> POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20
>
> main meals |
>

> Ingredients
>
> 1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw lean
> ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white rice
> 1/4 tsp ground savory
> 1/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
> 1/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s) crushed
> 1 large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup canned tomato
> Juice
>
> Instructions
>

> Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all
> beef chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as much
> as the leaf can hold Roll sides in then back, then
> front, place seam side down in a large casserole
> with lid.
>
> Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
> hours H.Peagram
>

> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ,
> the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith;
> the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCH-
> ERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>

> 225/187.4/145

Thanks.

"MOM PEAGRAM" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:H0%[email protected]...