Recipe

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mom Peagram, Mar 31, 2004.

  1. Mom Peagram

    Mom Peagram Guest

    I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
    guys might be interested.

    Welcome to Weight Watchers

    recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS

    POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20

    main meals |

    Ingredients

    1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw lean
    ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white rice
    1/4 tsp ground savory
    2/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
    3/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s) crushed 1
    large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup canned tomato Juice

    Instructions

    Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all beef
    chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as much as the
    leaf can hold Roll sides in then back, then front,
    place seam side down in a large casserole with lid.

    Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
    hours H.Peagram

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the
    only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the
    only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    3/1.1/145

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Looks yummy. Is that 3 points per roll?

    "MOM PEAGRAM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
    > guys might be interested.
    >
    > Welcome to Weight Watchers
    >

    > recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS
    >
    > POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20
    >
    > main meals |
    >

    > Ingredients
    >
    > 1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw lean
    > ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white rice
    > 1/4 tsp ground savory
    > 1/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
    > 1/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s) crushed
    > 1 large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup canned tomato
    > Juice
    >
    > Instructions
    >

    > Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all
    > beef chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as much
    > as the leaf can hold Roll sides in then back, then
    > front, place seam side down in a large casserole
    > with lid.
    >
    > Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
    > hours H.Peagram
    >

    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ,
    > the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith;
    > the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCH-
    > ERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >

    > 225/187.4/145

  3. Mom Peagram

    Mom Peagram Guest

    Yep
    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Looks yummy. Is that 3 points per roll?
    >
    > "MOM PEAGRAM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
    > > guys might be interested.
    > >
    > > Welcome to Weight Watchers
    > >

    > > recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS
    > >
    > > POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20
    > >
    > > main meals |
    > >

    > > Ingredients
    > >
    > > 1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw
    > > lean ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white
    > > rice
    > > 1/4 tsp ground savory
    > > 1/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
    > > 1/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s)
    > > crushed 1 large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup
    > > canned tomato Juice
    > >
    > > Instructions
    > >

    > > Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all
    > > beef chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as
    > > much as the leaf can hold Roll
    sides
    > > in then back, then front, place seam side down in
    > > a large
    casserole
    > > with lid.
    > >
    > > Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
    > > hours H.Peagram
    > >

    > > --
    > > Helen
    > >
    > > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ,
    > > the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith;
    > > the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    > >
    > > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHER-
    > > S.html
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    > >

    > > 225/187.4/145

  4. thanks, Lee
    MOM PEAGRAM <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I entered my cabbage roll recipe into WW and thought you
    > guys might be interested.
    >
    > Welcome to Weight Watchers
    >

    > recipes MY CABBAGE ROLLS
    >
    > POINTS® value | 3 Servings | 20
    >
    > main meals |
    >

    > Ingredients
    >
    > 1 pound cabbage, all varieties 1 1/2 pound raw lean
    > ground beef 1 large egg(s) 3 cup cooked white rice
    > 1/4 tsp ground savory
    > 1/2 tsp ground basil 1 Tbsp dried parsley
    > 1/2 tsp black pepper 2 clove garlic clove(s) crushed
    > 1 large onion(s) minced fine 6 cup canned tomato
    > Juice
    >
    > Instructions
    >

    > Mix all filling ingrediants well, making sure all
    > beef chunks are broken Up. Fill leaves with as much
    > as the leaf can hold Roll sides in then back, then
    > front, place seam side down in a large casserole
    > with lid.
    >
    > Pour juice over rolls and cover. Bake at 275 4-5
    > hours H.Peagram
    >

    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ,
    > the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith;
    > the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCH-
    > ERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >

    > 225/187.4/145

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks.

    "MOM PEAGRAM" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:H0%[email protected]...