Recommended reading?

Chronofish

Guest
I used to receive "Triathlete" several years ago and basically fell out of favor with it after a
single subscription. I visit the web site from time to time and just on rare occasions will pick one
up at the newsstand.

Does anyone recommend "Inside Triathlon" as a better alternative to Triathlete Mag? Anything
else maybe?

I received a free copy of "America Tri" which wasn't half bad. Had some technical articles along
side the normal fluff.

What are your suggestions?

-CF

I prefer Inside Triathlon and Triathlete to the other magazines. Inside Triathlon has some good
coverage and well laid out triathlon tips in every issue.

"ChronoFish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XXAPb.4620$Ue.1293@lakeread03...
> I used to receive "Triathlete" several years ago and basically fell out of
favor with it after a single subscription. I visit the
> web site from time to time and just on rare occasions will pick one up at
the newsstand.

> Does anyone recommend "Inside Triathlon" as a better alternative to
Triathlete Mag? Anything else maybe?

> I received a free copy of "America Tri" which wasn't half bad. Had some
technical articles along side the normal fluff.

> What are your suggestions?
>

> -CF

"ChronoFish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<XXAPb.4620$Ue.1293@lakeread03>...
> I used to receive "Triathlete" several years ago and basically fell out of favor with it after a
> single subscription. I visit the web site from time to time and just on rare occasions will pick
> one up at the newsstand.
>
> Does anyone recommend "Inside Triathlon" as a better alternative to Triathlete Mag? Anything
> else maybe?

Inside Tri is much better written (in my humble opinion, of course) than Triathlete. Search Google
archives for this newsgroup for the "fishing for avocado" thread I started a few years ago. It
still applies.

Andrew