"magpie83" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
Oh, how i sink to my knees, and beg for your mercy. You clearly know
so much about everything.
Well ... yes, but don't over do it. Others on this group will go insane
with
jealousy. They can't stand for anyone to praise me.
Ha, you stupid old fool! You actually thought i was 'praising you!
It's could sarcasm!
You mean you didn't mean what you said about me being the knowingest person
you had ever encountered in your miserable life?
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:No, they will end up the same way every one ends up who comes into this
world - bitter and disappointed and finally, dead. That is the perfect
solution for what ails all of us - death. That is what we deserve and
that
is what we get. Praise the Lord! And remember, God loves you - never
forget
that priceless bit of wisdom!
Don't you dare force your own religion and beliefs on me, or anyone
else for that matter. They should be kept to yourself.
What religious beliefs? I have been an atheist since the age of 16. Can't I
even remind you that you are going to die some day at which point you will
be as dead as a mackerel and of equal significance? But I am disappointed
that you do not think that God loves you. I thought all mentally retarded
idiots like you believed that sort of nonsense.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:The only improvements I am interested in at the moment are your posts. I
sure would like to see some improvement there for instance. How am I
suppose
to take someone seriously who does not know enough to capitalize the
personal pronoun I. Why don't you see if you can make some small
improvements in your posts before you undertake to improve the rest of
the
world.
You really are incredibly slow! Andy and anyone else gets a capital
letter, they are deservng of one. You however, eddy, don't! PLus it
clearly pisses you off no end, which makes my day! Oh the joy.
Yes, idiots always make excuses for their idiocies. Why not just own up to
the fact that you are an idiot. Trust me on this, you will feel better after
you have confessed to everyone on this newsgroup that you are an idiot. We
will forgive you as long as you say you are sorry for being an idiot, but if
you do not apologize, then we will hold it against you and never forgive
you.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:[...]
Quoted message said:
More people are being killed in car accidents than ever before. How about
designing some safety into things.
Reasons more people maybe killed. More people driving, instantly
increases the figures. Think about it! Population size has increased
since last time you step out during the 70's! Also, drivers sitting
too close to steering wheels. Impact from airbags kills you, if the
occupant is too close. That, therefore is the users own fault. Or lack
of wearing seat belts. Think u'll find i was talking about pedestrian
safety anyway. And it's my view that if you step out in front of a
car, well, it's a pretty stupid thing to do. Even if i do it myself
tomorrow!
I take back everything I ever said about you being an idiot. No, after
reading the above I realize you are a genius. You can now go to the head of
the class as you have proven your worth to one and all.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Are people happier today than they were 100 years ago? I doubt it despite
all the "improving" and "change" going on.
Seeing as you ask. My opinion is that most people today weren't alive
100 years ago! Idiot! And i think if you showed those people from that
era, they would envy the products we have today! Biggest factor that
seems to cause unrest and unhappiness nowadays is war! Nothing to do
with the design of a recumbent cycle. So, think we can put that to
rest!
Yes, that is the secret to happiness all right - things! Have you ever
thought of going into theology. You could perhaps design a religion around
the accumulation of things. The more things, the greater the happiness; the
less things, the lesser the happiness. You will excuse me if I decided not
to sign up for your new religion. I will be out there waging old fashion war
and trying to kill as many Muslims as I can while you are busy accumulating
things and piling up treasure in the name of your new religion.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:[...]
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
That's fine, you keep your closed mind. And yes, through Andy's design
process he will have to come to conclusions, as otherwise he would
noever finish. but these 'conclusions' are always open for revision!
Should you have an accident on your 25 year old bike, the technology
and design that helps your recovery may finally be appreciated. And
should the same accident have happened when your bike was constructed
you will realise that change is good, and needed!
I hate all change. There ought to be a law against it. Every change that
I
have undergone in the past 50 years has been for the worst.
Thats fine, it appears i'm not forcing you to like change! But it's a
vehicle we are debating, so get off your high horse! Seems the change
you most look forward to is when you finally end up 6ft under. Don't
think any of us here will regret that change.
But that is where you are going to end up too, 6ft under as you so
eloquently put it. Or do you think you are going to ascend to heaven like
the Blessed Virgin Mary without having to die. No, we are all food for worms
as Zorba the Greek said so long ago. How do you feel about ending up as food
for worms. I think everyone on this newsgroup would like to know what you
think and how you propose to design your way around it. Maybe instead of
designing for life, you could design for death. After all, we are only alive
for a little while, but we are dead for all eternity.
--
Regards,
Ed Dolan - Minnesota