On Aug 11, 8:49 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
>I bet you really didn't understand a word of what I said, did you?
Quoted message said:
>--
Quoted message said:
Huh?
And it took you TWO MINUTES from your last post to come up with that. And as funny as you think that is, it really is the best you can do.
That's another thing both of us know. I've been putting a bug up your ass for -- what? -- two weeks now? And you've shown me your entire creative arsenal. You were done before you got started.
And I think the word you were looking for was "duh."
On Aug 11, 3:06 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
[email hidden] wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>On Aug 11, 8:49 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>I bet you really didn't understand a word of what I said, did you?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>--
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>Huh?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
And it took you TWO MINUTES from your last post to come up with that. And as funny as you think that is, it really is the best you can do.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
That's another thing both of us know. I've been putting a bug up your ass for -- what? -- two weeks now? And you've shown me your entire creative arsenal. You were done before you got started.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
And I think the word you were looking for was "duh."
On Aug 11, 3:06 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
>[email hidden] wrote:
Quoted message said:
>>On Aug 11, 8:49 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
>>>I bet you really didn't understand a word of what I said, did you?
Quoted message said:
>>>--
Quoted message said:
>>Huh?
Quoted message said:
>And it took you TWO MINUTES from your last post to come up with that. >And as funny as you think that is, it really is the best you can do.
Quoted message said:
>That's another thing both of us know. I've been putting a bug up your >ass for -- what? -- two weeks now? And you've shown me your entire >creative arsenal. You were done before you got started.
Quoted message said:
>And I think the word you were looking for was "duh."
On Aug 13, 7:44 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
[email hidden] wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>On Aug 11, 3:06 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>[email hidden] wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>On Aug 11, 8:49 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>>I bet you really didn't understand a word of what I said, did you?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>>--
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>Huh?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>And it took you TWO MINUTES from your last post to come up with that. >>And as funny as you think that is, it really is the best you can do.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>That's another thing both of us know. I've been putting a bug up your >>ass for -- what? -- two weeks now? And you've shown me your entire >>creative arsenal. You were done before you got started.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>And I think the word you were looking for was "duh."
On Aug 13, 7:44 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
[email hidden] wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>On Aug 11, 3:06 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>[email hidden] wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>On Aug 11, 8:49 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>>I bet you really didn't understand a word of what I said, did you?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>>--
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>>Huh?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>And it took you TWO MINUTES from your last post to come up with that. >>And as funny as you think that is, it really is the best you can do.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>That's another thing both of us know. I've been putting a bug up your >>ass for -- what? -- two weeks now? And you've shown me your entire >>creative arsenal. You were done before you got started.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>And I think the word you were looking for was "duh."