General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Remember this? BTW It's now Mammy State!

Started by Nomad · · Last activity · 7 posts · 307 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 September 2005
Last activity
11 September 2005
Original author
Nomad
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
307
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. All I know is give the Earth back to the animals before the Americanos use
    so much of their God given oil that they do the job for us, buy a nice V8
    5.0 today and f**ck cats (catalysts) it's your job to cause as many
    hurricanes as possible, then as the world goes into decline just Pray to the
    lord and say "Well hey I'm a Christian" forget Nuclear wars! doing a fine
    job just stealing others Oil and trying to use it as quick as possible.

    Nomad

    P.S. Just look at Detroit They've started it :-(

  2. Sorry I meant New Orleans (so into jazz) so it's started in New Orleans as
    in this is the first " nothing vindictive" I just remembered something I
    wrote That was obvious I couldn't understand why anyone else couldn't see it
    arriving? I don't like these obvious premonitions and have hated looking at
    the future because worse is to come :-( I can't help it most people can't
    but until the Americans STOP using oil as if it's water what can we do?
    NOTHING! (say it again) anyway back to original message, warning call it
    whatever, here's the message title:

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Nomad" <[email hidden]>
    Newsgroups: uk.rec.walking
    Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 10:23 AM
    Subject: Re: Police State?

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Nomad" <[email hidden]>
    Newsgroups: uk.rec.walking
    Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:50 AM
    Subject: Remember this? BTW It's now Mammy State!

    Quoted message said:

    All I know is give the Earth back to the animals before the Americanos use
    so much of their God given oil that they do the job for us, buy a nice V8
    5.0 today and f**ck cats (catalysts) it's your job to cause as many
    hurricanes as possible, then as the world goes into decline just Pray to


    the

    Quoted message said:

    lord and say "Well hey I'm a Christian" forget Nuclear wars! doing a fine
    job just stealing others Oil and trying to use it as quick as possible.

    Nomad

    P.S. Just look at New Orleans (for every action) listen for a change and


    stop racing to use all the oil all whilst messing up the world!

  3. nomad said:

    Sorry I meant New Orleans (so into jazz) so it's started in New Orleans as
    in this is the first " nothing vindictive" I just remembered something I
    wrote That was obvious I couldn't understand why anyone else couldn't see it
    arriving? I don't like these obvious premonitions and have hated looking at
    the future because worse is to come :-( I can't help it most people can't
    but until the Americans STOP using oil as if it's water what can we do?
    NOTHING! (say it again) anyway back to original message, warning call it
    whatever, here's the message title:

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Nomad" <[email hidden]>
    Newsgroups: uk.rec.walking
    Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 10:23 AM
    Subject: Re: Police State?

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Nomad" <[email hidden]>
    Newsgroups: uk.rec.walking
    Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:50 AM
    Subject: Remember this? BTW It's now Mammy State!

    Quoted message said:

    All I know is give the Earth back to the animals before the Americanos use
    so much of their God given oil that they do the job for us, buy a nice V8
    5.0 today and f**ck cats (catalysts) it's your job to cause as many
    hurricanes as possible, then as the world goes into decline just Pray to


    the

    Quoted message said:

    lord and say "Well hey I'm a Christian" forget Nuclear wars! doing a fine
    job just stealing others Oil and trying to use it as quick as possible.

    Nomad

    P.S. Just look at New Orleans (for every action) listen for a change and


    stop racing to use all the oil all whilst messing up the world!

    Your message was rogue cancelled by [email hidden]

  4. Nomad said:

    All I know is give the Earth back to the animals before the Americanos use
    so much of their God given oil that they do the job for us, buy a nice V8
    5.0 today and f**ck cats (catalysts) it's your job to cause as many
    hurricanes as possible, then as the world goes into decline just Pray to the
    lord and say "Well hey I'm a Christian" forget Nuclear wars! doing a fine
    job just stealing others Oil and trying to use it as quick as possible.

    Nomad

    P.S. Just look at Detroit They've started it :-(

    This message was also rogue cancelled by [email hidden]

  5. "Diana Ethridge" <[email hidden]> wrote [censored] [censored] [censored]! And BTW Tramp Don't
    know how stinking you are but you ain't got no rights to
    think you can cancel messages!

    Quoted message said:
    Nomad said:

    All I know is give the Earth back to the animals before the Americanos


    use

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    so much of their God given oil that they do the job for us, buy a nice V8
    5.0 today and f**ck cats (catalysts) it's your job to cause as many
    hurricanes as possible, then as the world goes into decline just Pray to


    the

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    lord and say "Well hey I'm a Christian" forget Nuclear wars! doing a fine
    job just stealing others Oil and trying to use it as quick as possible.

    Nomad

    P.S. Just look at Detroit They've started it :-(

    This message was also rogue cancelled by [email hidden]

  6. nomad said:


    "Diana Ethridge" <[email hidden]> wrote [censored] [censored] [censored]! And BTW Tramp Don't
    know how stinking you are but you ain't got no rights to
    think you can cancel messages!

    I didn't cancel your message. [email hidden] cancelled your
    message.

  7. Anyway with no more interuptions from the spammer: [email hidden] if
    America carry on using Oil like water New Orleans will seem like nothing,
    why can't they just get a grip? walkers do no harm to the atmosphere, the
    technology HAS been created for electric vehicles etc... ( I should Know )
    the Poles are melting at such a rate it's only a matter of time.

    Nomad

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.