reply to Dr. Steven Walker T30

L

Leo Lockley

I am trying to send you a copy of the software, but your email adress is given the error message out
of quota. Please try to give an other adress or should i try it again. You can also try to contact
me via my email [email protected]. Please remember that the software is 500 kB. And by the way a forgot
to mention, that I am coaching in Belgium, France and USA for nearly 30 years now, and still are the
head swimming coach of the biggest triathlon club in Belgium, ATRIAC. So what I am offering you is
honest sodtware.

Leo Lockley

Originally posted by Leo Lockley
I am trying to send you a copy of the software, but your email adress is given the error message out
of quota. Please try to give an other adress or should i try it again. You can also try to contact
me via my email [email protected]. Please remember that the software is 500 kB. And by the way a forgot
to mention, that I am coaching in Belgium, France and USA for nearly 30 years now, and still are the
head swimming coach of the biggest triathlon club in Belgium, ATRIAC. So what I am offering you is
honest sodtware.

Leo Lockley

Leo,
Don't bother.. The guy is a bogus pseudonym and posts a load of **** on this board.

Andy.