General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Friday, November 4, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 320 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
11 November 2005
Last activity
11 November 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
320
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Crispella
    Bisquick scones

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Johnny8977" <[email hidden]******NOSPAM*****>
    Subject: Crispella?
    Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:55:48 -0000

    Hi all.

    I am trying to find a recipe for an Italian dish called Crispella. It
    basically baked pancakes with either a kind of lasagne or veg filling.

    But I can't find it anywhere on the web. I'm guessing it must be spelt
    differently or something. Anyone any idea of this dish and where I can
    find
    out how to make it?

    Thanks.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "SALLI SCHWARTZ" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: I Have A Request Bisquick scones
    Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:54:02 -0500

    Years ago I had a very basic recipe for scones that I got from one of
    those little Bisquick magazines usually found by the checkout. Would love
    to have that recipe again.
    Thank you
    SALLI SCHWARTZ
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.