Favorite Chili Recipes Pork chops and gravy recipe Arthur Treachers Fish recipes Orange Creamcicle
Cake Using canned Apricots Pommerrey Sauce Sauce Choron Couscous Salad CHICKEN OR LAMB BHUNA
Tamarind Sauce
~~~~~~~~~
From: [email hidden] (Cotton Eyed Joe) Subject: Favorite Chili Recipes Date: 19 Jan 2004
22:35:09 -0800
I would like to ask you what are your favorite recipes for making chili.
MY other question is about the chilis themselves. Do you use powder; do you grind the chilis and put
them in the stew and cook them that way; do you take the dried chili pods and make them into a mash
and add them in that way? What is the best way to use the chilis? Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Hu#kingBrute" <[email hidden]> Subject: Pork chops and gravy recipe Date: 19 Jan
2004 14:04:08 -0600
I'm looking for a pork chops and gravy recipe for chops about 1" thick. Crockpot recipe is ok but
I'm looking to do the gravy from scratch. No canned soups, etc. Thanks!
- HB
~~~~~~~~~
Message-ID: <00db01c3dee5$2894e6f0$02fea8c0@ponce> From: "MARC PUPO" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Arthur Treachers Fish recipes Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:37:09 -0500
I am looking for recipes from a fish place called Arthur Treachers I believed the name was any help
would be appreciated Marc Pupo
~~~~~~~~~
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:23:48 -0500 From: Sharon Stock <[email hidden]> Subject: Orange
Creamcicle Cake
I've received a request from my sister for an orange creamcicle (type) cake for her birthday. Would
appreciate recipies, especially those that you know from experience taste like a real creamcicle. (I
believe that Southern Living once published a recipe for that kind of cake but am unable to locate
the recipe.)
Many thanks! Sharon
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Marlene Casias" <[email hidden]> Subject: Using canned Apricots Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004
09:06:24 -0600
Hi, I have quite a few cans of apricots, and am not sure how to use them up.
Anyone have recipes using canned apricots, ...preferably dessert related. Thanks! Marlene
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Stephanie Janes" <[email hidden]> Subject: Pommerrey Sauce or Sauce Choron Mon, 19 Jan
2004 17:37:13 -0500
Does anyone have the recipe for Pommerrey sauce or Sauce Choron. It would be greatly
appreciated Thanks
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Ossie Dolphus" <[email hidden]> Subject: Couscous Salad Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004
12:32:19 -0500
I sam searching for a recipe for Couscous Salad.; I misplaced the recipe I had. Thanks, Ossie
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Lily Stratton" <[email hidden]> Subject: CHICKEN OR LAMB BHUNA Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004
12:15:11 -0600
I am searching for a good recipe for Chicken or lamb Buna. Your help is appreciated!
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Jesse Tooey" <[email hidden]> Subject: Tamarind Sauce Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004
14:00:37 -0600
I went to Trader Joe's and bought a bottle of Tamarind Sauce. What can I make with this? Some
recipes, please!
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.
Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email hidden]