REQUESTS from Saturday, January 21, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Mexican soup called Mumuo
    Chinese chicken salad
    savoury biscotti
    Veggie fried rice

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Toni Rieke" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Mumuo ?

    I'm looking for a recipe for a Mexican soup called Mumuo [?sp]
    Thanks to anyone who can help.
    Toni

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Recipe Wanted: Chinese chicken salad
    Date: 21 Jan 2006 07:29:41 -0800

    My sister-in-law used to make this dish with brown rice, chicken,
    olives and a few other things that you could eat like a dip with
    crackers. It was great, and she would never give me the recipe. There
    is some sort of dressing in it that I've never been able to place.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Sara Miller" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Request savoury biscotti recipes
    Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:31:33 -0800

    I'd like to see postings of recipes for savoury biscotti using ingredients such as
    cheese, pine or other nuts, various herbs. Thanks very much.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Pam <[email protected]>
    Subject: Veggie fried rice recipe?
    Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:28:22 -0600

    I hope you can help me here in Terre Haute there is a food court with a
    Cajun restaurant that has the best Veggie fried rice I'd like to make it
    myself. It has peas,carrots, onion and the rice is yellow. I know that
    doesn't help much but I'd try anything you you give me to see if it's
    the one. Thank you in advance for your help. Pam

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]