REQUESTS from Saturday, January 21, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Mexican soup called Mumuo
Chinese chicken salad
savoury biscotti
Veggie fried rice

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Toni Rieke" <[email protected]>
Subject: Mumuo ?

I'm looking for a recipe for a Mexican soup called Mumuo [?sp]
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Toni

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]
Subject: Recipe Wanted: Chinese chicken salad
Date: 21 Jan 2006 07:29:41 -0800

My sister-in-law used to make this dish with brown rice, chicken,
olives and a few other things that you could eat like a dip with
crackers. It was great, and she would never give me the recipe. There
is some sort of dressing in it that I've never been able to place.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Sara Miller" <[email protected]>
Subject: Request savoury biscotti recipes
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:31:33 -0800

I'd like to see postings of recipes for savoury biscotti using ingredients such as
cheese, pine or other nuts, various herbs. Thanks very much.

~~~~~~~~~

From: Pam <[email protected]>
Subject: Veggie fried rice recipe?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:28:22 -0600

I hope you can help me here in Terre Haute there is a food court with a
Cajun restaurant that has the best Veggie fried rice I'd like to make it
myself. It has peas,carrots, onion and the rice is yellow. I know that
doesn't help much but I'd try anything you you give me to see if it's
the one. Thank you in advance for your help. Pam

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]