General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, October 6, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 166 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 October 2007
Last activity
10 October 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
166
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Panera Cherry Vinairgrette
    Apple Butter
    Sauce for Coconut Shrimp
    Homemade Root Beer
    kiwi recipes jams,drinks,chutneys and others etc
    Jalapeno Creamed Corn
    Whole Bread Bread
    Emeril's Beef Bourguignon

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Panera Cherry Vinairgrette (copy cat)
    From: Ellie <[email hidden]>

    Panera Cherry Vinairgrette (copy cat)
    I would like a copy cat version of Panera's cherry vinagrette now being
    served with their Harvest Salad

    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Apple Butter
    From: Laurel <[email hidden]>

    Apple Butter

    I am looking for the recipe from Certo. I just need the proper
    measurements. It contained applesauce, sugar, cinnamon and certo....no
    apple cider.
    Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Sauce for Coconut Shrimp
    From: Shirley Monfort <[email hidden]>

    Sauce for Coconut Shrimp
    I love the coconut shrimp I get in a local Chinese restaurant. It is not
    fried, it is just in a delicious, creamy sauce.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Homemade Root Beer
    From: Mary Kay Goehl <[email hidden]>

    Homemade Root Beer
    When I was young we made our own root beer for a school party. The cool
    part was using dry ice to give a fog effect, like witches brew. I can't
    find any root beer recipes that call for dry ice. Can anyone help?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Brock Bailey <[email hidden]>
    Subject: request for recipes

    kiwi recipes:
    jams,drinks,chutneys and others etc
    Thanks Brock Bailey
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Barrycomden Comden <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Jalapeno Creamed Corn

    recipe, please

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Whole Bread Bread
    From: g gore <[email hidden]>

    whole bread
    I am looking for a whole wheat bread that uses cottage and honey in this
    recipe. I have lost this recipe and it was a great one.
    Hope it can be found.
    Thanks a lot and good luck

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Emeril's Beef Bourguignon
    From: Joan <[email hidden]>

    Emeril's Beef Bourguignon
    Does anyone have the Beef Bourguignon recipe that was on the box of
    Emeril's Beef Stock?
    Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.