REQUESTS from Sunday, April 10, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Sardinhas de Calderada
Nurnberger
California Roll Sushi
Baked Sweet Potato Slices
English Cream

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Thelma Norris" <[email protected]>
Subject: Sardinhas de Calderada
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 04:17:48 -0500

I love this great soup. I would like to try making it at home. Thanks
for any help you can give me.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Blanca Savage" <[email protected]>
Subject: Nurnberger
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:30:45 +0000

Please send a recipe. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Max Finley" <[email protected]>
Subject: California Roll Sushi
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:33:15 +0500

I need compete directions on how to mnake this. TIA

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Susan Puckett" <[email protected]>
Subject: Baked Sweet Potato Slices
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:26:19 -0700

I ate some wonderful baked potato slices at a restaurnat. They were
covered with a glaze which probably had mustard in it. I am looking for
recipes for baked sweet potato slices. Thank \you

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 00:35:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bill Kokesch <[email protected]>
Subject: English Cream

I have been to a number of breakfast restaurants that
often will serve "English Cream" with fruit on top of
a crepe or waffle.

Are there any recipies out there for English cream?

Thanks

Bill

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]