REQUESTS from Sunday, January 1, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. barbecue sandwich with "city chicken"
    panini at home
    Chicken Moumba
    Bowtie Pasta and Garbanzo Beans
    Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
    Chicken Moumba

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Barb)
    Subject: barbecue sandwich
    Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 19:19:57 -0500

    HELP --- does anyone have a recipe for a barbecue using "city chicken"?
    I had one but haven't used it for awhile and can't find it.

    The ingredients were: tomato soup, vinegar, worchester sauce, onions, it
    was all poured on top of a pound or two of the meat in a large baking
    pan, coverd with foil and baked in an oven for 6 hours. After baking
    it was so tender, you mashed it all up with a potato masher. It was
    delicious.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Marva Witt" <[email protected]>
    Subject: panini at home

    Looking for a recipe for panini which I can make at home. Thanx

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Marisol Daley" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Chicken Moumba

    I was just clicking around the Internet when I founbd a recipe for this
    chicken. It looked good but I didn.t really print it when I thought I
    did. Now I can.t find it. It is an african chicken. Can you help me.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Saundra Gaines" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Bowtie Pasta and Garbanzo Beans

    I am looking for a wonderful pasta dish which is made with bowtie pasta
    and garbanzo beans. It has a light sauce with fresh grated parmesan
    cheese. It is wonderful and I wish I could find the recipe again. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Valerie Akins" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

    I am looking for oatmeal raisin cookies which stay a little soft after
    cooking. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]