REQUESTS from Sunday, January 15, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
recipes for Rival Roaster
Brownies
Wheat-free bread

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ann McMaster" <[email protected]>
Subject: recipes for Rival Roaster

I'm hoping someone can help me. I got a Rival Roaster for Christmas. It's similar
to a crockpot but it has the temperatures on it instead (e.g. 150 deg. F to 450 deg.
F). I would like some slow cooker recipes to use in it. Thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ruby Simmons" <[email protected]>
Subject: Brownies

I am looking for a brownie recipe that has cocoa, chocolate syrup and =
chocolate chips. I would really appreciate any help.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ralph Colyn" <[email protected]>
Subject: Wheat-free bread

My wife has major allergies, and we need to find substitutes that do not
include the OTHER allergins ... here's the list :-(

Wheat
Yeast
Green / Red / Yellow Peppers
Eggplant
nuts
red meat
chicken
lettuce
baby marrow
rice
apples
carrots
spinach
tomato

We would really like to find recipes for bread, which we could make at home,
preferably in a bread maker for every-day use.

Many Thanks
Ralph Colyn
[email protected]

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]