REQUESTS from Sunday, January 15, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. recipes for Rival Roaster
    Brownies
    Wheat-free bread

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Ann McMaster" <[email protected]>
    Subject: recipes for Rival Roaster

    I'm hoping someone can help me. I got a Rival Roaster for Christmas. It's similar
    to a crockpot but it has the temperatures on it instead (e.g. 150 deg. F to 450 deg.
    F). I would like some slow cooker recipes to use in it. Thanks in advance.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Ruby Simmons" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Brownies

    I am looking for a brownie recipe that has cocoa, chocolate syrup and =
    chocolate chips. I would really appreciate any help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Ralph Colyn" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Wheat-free bread

    My wife has major allergies, and we need to find substitutes that do not
    include the OTHER allergins ... here's the list :-(

    Wheat
    Yeast
    Green / Red / Yellow Peppers
    Eggplant
    nuts
    red meat
    chicken
    lettuce
    baby marrow
    rice
    apples
    carrots
    spinach
    tomato

    We would really like to find recipes for bread, which we could make at home,
    preferably in a bread maker for every-day use.

    Many Thanks
    Ralph Colyn
    [email protected]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]