REQUESTS from Thursday, February 5, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D . Hi, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. red beans and rice chollah Vegetable side dishes Tuscan Bean Soup Baked Tofu Valentine's Dessert

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (theiuchef) Subject: red beans and rice Date: 5 Feb 2004 17:09:16 -0800

    Does anyone have any good recipes?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "mandville" <[email protected]> Subject: chollah Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004
    02:01:23 -0000

    req for chollah need instructions thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Daye <[email protected]> Subject: Vegetable side dishes Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:52:04 +1100

    Hello all...

    I am looking for easy to make vegetable side dishes, particularly ones that are cooked in the oven.
    However, those that are cooked on top of the stove will be appreciated as well.

    Thanks!

    --
    Daye
    Momma to Jayan and Leopold

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lynn McKee" <[email protected]>
    Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:31:41 -0000
    Subject: Tuscan Bean Soup

    I have a request for Tuscan Bean Soup, They serve it at a restaurant here
    and it
    is sublime.
    Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Vicky <[email protected]>
    Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:53:54 +0000
    Subject: Baked Tofu

    I am interested in making a baked tofu. I have tasted this but don't know
    how it was made. Tofu was cooked in the oven< I think, until it was
    browned on bothe sided and weas firm and chewy. Then a sauce was painted
    over it and it was cooked until the sauce dried and made a savory film
    over the surface? If anyone has a recipe they would like to share please
    post it. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Joyce Adams)
    Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:38:30 -0000
    Subject: Valentine's Dessert

    I am looking for a recipe for a Valentine's Day dessery that i can make
    for my
    honey. The one I made last year but did not turn out very
    well. Please send a recipe. Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]