REQUESTS from Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Meatloaf
Gourmet Bloody Marys
Cucumber Salad
Cake with fruit
French fry dipping sauce
White French Dressing

~~~~~~~~~

From: *~* Recipe Trader *~* <[email protected]>
Subject: Meatloaf

Morning!

Whew, I am glad that the holidays are over, time to get back on track.

I am looking for a really good meat loaf recipe that has a tomato topping.
NOT ketchup or anything like that, but more like stewed tomatoes, along
that line. There is a local restaurant that makes their meatloaf like this
and my DH loves it, I just cant seem to get the topping right!

Any help would GREATLY be appreciated!

Gail
Lindale, Texas

~~~~~~~~~

From: "chimp" <[email protected]>
Subject: Gourmet Bloody Marys

I had a recipe from an old Gourmet - probably 1990-1992 time frame. It
was in the back of the magazine. What made it unusual was horseradish.
Does anyone have this recipe or something similar?

Thanks.
Cheryl

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Tricia Eddy" <[email protected]>
Subject: Cucumber Salad

Looking for a recipe for a salad which uses cucumbers

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Amelia Meade" <[email protected]>
Subject: Cake with fruit
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 06:46:30 +0000

My neighbor made a loaf cake or sweet bread for me. I asked for the
recipe but she said she didn.t have one.just threw things together. I can
tell she used a can of canned fruit. What is the recipe for this?

~~~~~~~~~

From: Scott <[email protected]>
Subject: REQ French fry dipping sauce

I am looking for a type of sauce to dip my french fries in. A local
restaurant has a white sauce that they put on my Cajun Burger. It is
delicious. I've asked but the lady want tell. I always ask for a
little extra to dip my fries in. I'm not a big fan of ketchup. I
usually eat my fries with Tarter Sauce or other dipping sauces.

The sauce I am looking for is white. She says it's her own secret
sauce. I guess I'm just looking for any type of sauces that would be
good with french fries. It's not a thick sauce.....It's kinda runny,
and I couldn't name one ingredient in it. If you have any special
sauce recipes that you like could you please post some. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Susan" <[email protected]>
Subject: White French Dressing

Does anybody have this recipe? If, so I would love to have it.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]