REQUESTS from Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D . Hi, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. good Passover recipes. Chocolate from Cocoa Beans
    brisket coco bahn Shrimp & Italian Sausage over Pasta
    Garlic Dressings

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kipper" <[email protected]> Subject: Request
    Passover recipes Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:44:47 -0600

    any new good Passover recipes. thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:59:38 +0800 (CST) From: 1
    <[email protected]> Subject: Request for the recipes
    of making black chocolate

    I am learning how to make chocolate, does anyone can give me
    the recipes I would like to make black chocolate from cocoa
    beans. Do I need to add something to make the black
    chocolate?

    Regards, Mavis W.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:09:54 -0800 (PST) From: Lonnie and
    Tricia Reed <[email protected]> Subject: brisket

    I am looking for any recipes on how to cook brisket.

    Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Earl" <[email protected]> Subject: Would
    like help on recipe coco bahn Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004
    20:40:03 GMT

    I feel kinda foolish but does anyone know where I can find a
    recipe for coco bahn. I'm not sure if that's how it's
    spelled because I tried to find it using searches and can't.
    Could someone please at least tell me how it's spelled so I
    can find it...and cook it?

    Earl

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "L Ross" <[email protected]> Subject: shrimp &
    Italian sausage Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:19:53 -0500

    I would love some good recipes combining shrimp & Italian
    sausage, maybe = served over pasta. Thanks so much.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Robert \(Bob\) Taubman" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Garlic Dressings Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004
    08:29:47 -0500

    Looking for garlic salad dressings.

    Thank you,

    Bob Taubman Ottawa, Ontario

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
    requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
    two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia
    Hill Recipes, requests, questions and comments:
    [email protected]