General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

"RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 14 posts · 242 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 November 2005
Last activity
2 November 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
242
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam.", but like most of us I
    was curious so I kept reading. Everyone has heard about PayPal(The
    simplest way of paying or recieving payment, safe an secure, online.)
    and when I came across this concept I knew it would work, because as a
    member of PayPal, I have already experienced their efficiancy and
    excellent standing. Anyone with an email adress can join for FREE.
    Please read further before you go there...You can complete this whole
    process within an hour. Everything is done on the internet and by
    email, and if you bide by the rules it is not SPAM, so it is perfectly
    legal. Anyway it said that you send $5 through PayPal to each of the
    emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address at
    the bottom of the list at no. 5 and post the article in at least 200
    news groups. So after thinking it over an talking to a few people
    first, who thought that I was nuts, I thought about trying it. I
    figured, what have I got to lose except $25 roght? I was a little
    sceptical and a little nervous about the legal aspects of it. It
    follwows the same regulation as te mail chain letters, which, according
    to the US post office is @!#$. And I invested my measly $25.
    Well guess what?Within 7 days, I started getting money into my PayPal
    account! I was shoced and thought that it would end soon, but the money
    just kept rolling in. In my first week I made about $25 and by the 3rd
    I had a total of $2000. In my for weeks, I have managed $10 000 and it
    is still coming in rapidly.

    Let me tell you how it works.(Print this page so that you can access
    the info as you need it.)

    Requirements

    You must have a verified PayPal account. Go to www.paypal.com and set
    up an account for free, how ever, if you are a new member to paypal,
    you'll have to get your accont verified to start making or recieving
    payments, this may take a couple of days, depending on your
    circumstances. * PayPal is an Ebay subsidiary and is 100% secure and is
    being used by millions of people.

    Step 1 - Send through PayPal $5.00 to each of the members on the list
    below. Make the subject of the payment 'Email List' and in the comments
    put 'PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.' What you are doing by this, is
    creating a service and you don't have to give your adress to someone
    you dont know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT
    IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE IT!!!!!!

    Email List
    1 - [email hidden]
    2 - [email hidden]
    3 - [email hidden]
    4 - [email hidden]
    5 - [email hidden]

    Step 2 - Now take the first email off the list and move the other
    adresses up so that 5 becomes 4, 4 go to 3 and so on. Whe you are
    finished, put your email adress at no 5.(This must be the email that
    you use for your PayPal account.)

    Step 3 - Change anything you need to this article so it fits your bill,
    but try to keep it as near as the original as possible. Now, post your
    amended article to at least 200 newsgroups/message boards. There are
    about 32,000 of these things, you only need 200 though, but, the more
    you send the more money you will make. Now, copy this letter to a
    note/wordpad and put your own name on the list in pos. 5, and save your
    file as a txt. file.

    Step 4 - Use Netscape or Internet explorer and search for newsgroups.
    Example, go to your search engine of choice and search the subjects,
    millionaire message board, money making message board, employment
    message board, money making discussions, money making forum or make
    money quick etc. You'll find 1000's of these message boards. Click on
    them 1 by 1, and on each one, locate the post new message option

    Step 5 - Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message, by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that
    everybody sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the 'post message' button.

    You are done with your first 1. Please be honest and it will truly work
    for you. Good Luck!

  2. "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam.", but like most of us I
    was curious so I kept reading. Everyone has heard about PayPal(The
    simplest way of paying or recieving payment, safe an secure, online.)
    and when I came across this concept I knew it would work, because as a
    member of PayPal, I have already experienced their efficiancy and
    excellent standing. Anyone with an email adress can join for FREE.
    Please read further before you go there...You can complete this whole
    process within an hour. Everything is done on the internet and by
    email, and if you bide by the rules it is not SPAM, so it is perfectly
    legal. Anyway it said that you send $5 through PayPal to each of the
    emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address at
    the bottom of the list at no. 5 and post the article in at least 200
    news groups. So after thinking it over an talking to a few people
    first, who thought that I was nuts, I thought about trying it. I
    figured, what have I got to lose except $25 roght? I was a little
    sceptical and a little nervous about the legal aspects of it. It
    follwows the same regulation as te mail chain letters, which, according
    to the US post office is @!#$. And I invested my measly $25.
    Well guess what?Within 7 days, I started getting money into my PayPal
    account! I was shoced and thought that it would end soon, but the money
    just kept rolling in. In my first week I made about $25 and by the 3rd
    I had a total of $2000. In my for weeks, I have managed $10 000 and it
    is still coming in rapidly.

    Let me tell you how it works.(Print this page so that you can access
    the info as you need it.)

    Requirements

    You must have a verified PayPal account. Go to www.paypal.com and set
    up an account for free, how ever, if you are a new member to paypal,
    you'll have to get your accont verified to start making or recieving
    payments, this may take a couple of days, depending on your
    circumstances. * PayPal is an Ebay subsidiary and is 100% secure and is
    being used by millions of people.

    Step 1 - Send through PayPal $5.00 to each of the members on the list
    below. Make the subject of the payment 'Email List' and in the comments
    put 'PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.' What you are doing by this, is
    creating a service and you don't have to give your adress to someone
    you dont know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT
    IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE IT!!!!!!

    Email List
    1 - [email hidden]
    2 - [email hidden]
    3 - [email hidden]
    4 - [email hidden]
    5 - [email hidden]

    Step 2 - Now take the first email off the list and move the other
    adresses up so that 5 becomes 4, 4 go to 3 and so on. Whe you are
    finished, put your email adress at no 5.(This must be the email that
    you use for your PayPal account.)

    Step 3 - Change anything you need to this article so it fits your bill,
    but try to keep it as near as the original as possible. Now, post your
    amended article to at least 200 newsgroups/message boards. There are
    about 32,000 of these things, you only need 200 though, but, the more
    you send the more money you will make. Now, copy this letter to a
    note/wordpad and put your own name on the list in pos. 5, and save your
    file as a txt. file.

    Step 4 - Use Netscape or Internet explorer and search for newsgroups.
    Example, go to your search engine of choice and search the subjects,
    millionaire message board, money making message board, employment
    message board, money making discussions, money making forum or make
    money quick etc. You'll find 1000's of these message boards. Click on
    them 1 by 1, and on each one, locate the post new message option

    Step 5 - Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message, by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that
    everybody sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the 'post message' button.

    You are done with your first 1. Please be honest and it will truly work
    for you. Good Luck!

  3. "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam.", but like most of us I
    was curious so I kept reading. Everyone has heard about PayPal(The
    simplest way of paying or recieving payment, safe an secure, online.)
    and when I came across this concept I knew it would work, because as a
    member of PayPal, I have already experienced their efficiancy and
    excellent standing. Anyone with an email adress can join for FREE.
    Please read further before you go there...You can complete this whole
    process within an hour. Everything is done on the internet and by
    email, and if you bide by the rules it is not SPAM, so it is perfectly
    legal. Anyway it said that you send $5 through PayPal to each of the
    emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address at
    the bottom of the list at no. 5 and post the article in at least 200
    news groups. So after thinking it over an talking to a few people
    first, who thought that I was nuts, I thought about trying it. I
    figured, what have I got to lose except $25 roght? I was a little
    sceptical and a little nervous about the legal aspects of it. It
    follwows the same regulation as te mail chain letters, which, according
    to the US post office is @!#$. And I invested my measly $25.
    Well guess what?Within 7 days, I started getting money into my PayPal
    account! I was shoced and thought that it would end soon, but the money
    just kept rolling in. In my first week I made about $25 and by the 3rd
    I had a total of $2000. In my for weeks, I have managed $10 000 and it
    is still coming in rapidly.

    Let me tell you how it works.(Print this page so that you can access
    the info as you need it.)

    Requirements

    You must have a verified PayPal account. Go to www.paypal.com and set
    up an account for free, how ever, if you are a new member to paypal,
    you'll have to get your accont verified to start making or recieving
    payments, this may take a couple of days, depending on your
    circumstances. * PayPal is an Ebay subsidiary and is 100% secure and is
    being used by millions of people.

    Step 1 - Send through PayPal $5.00 to each of the members on the list
    below. Make the subject of the payment 'Email List' and in the comments
    put 'PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.' What you are doing by this, is
    creating a service and you don't have to give your adress to someone
    you dont know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT
    IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE IT!!!!!!

    Email List
    1 - [email hidden]
    2 - [email hidden]
    3 - [email hidden]
    4 - [email hidden]
    5 - [email hidden]

    Step 2 - Now take the first email off the list and move the other
    adresses up so that 5 becomes 4, 4 go to 3 and so on. Whe you are
    finished, put your email adress at no 5.(This must be the email that
    you use for your PayPal account.)

    Step 3 - Change anything you need to this article so it fits your bill,
    but try to keep it as near as the original as possible. Now, post your
    amended article to at least 200 newsgroups/message boards. There are
    about 32,000 of these things, you only need 200 though, but, the more
    you send the more money you will make. Now, copy this letter to a
    note/wordpad and put your own name on the list in pos. 5, and save your
    file as a txt. file.

    Step 4 - Use Netscape or Internet explorer and search for newsgroups.
    Example, go to your search engine of choice and search the subjects,
    millionaire message board, money making message board, employment
    message board, money making discussions, money making forum or make
    money quick etc. You'll find 1000's of these message boards. Click on
    them 1 by 1, and on each one, locate the post new message option

    Step 5 - Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message, by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that
    everybody sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the 'post message' button.

    You are done with your first 1. Please be honest and it will truly work
    for you. Good Luck!

  4. Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

  5. Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

  6. Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

  7. Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

  8. Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

  9. Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

  10. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Michael O'Connor said:
    Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

    I get two or three of those 419 scam offers every week. ;-)
    I forward them all to the SA FBI......

    It'd sure be nice if those were real eh?
    The one time I did follow up on one of them (out of curiosity not
    stupidity), they finally asked for $60,000 in postage to mail me the
    boxes of cash from Ireland, then offered to have a lawyer here make me a
    loan for the money when I told them I did not have it.

    ALL of that info. got forwarded to an FBI agent I had contacted about it
    in San Antonio.

    Then I started bouncing their e-mails since my current mailer has a
    manual bounce function...
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  11. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Michael O'Connor said:
    Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

    I get two or three of those 419 scam offers every week. ;-)
    I forward them all to the SA FBI......

    It'd sure be nice if those were real eh?
    The one time I did follow up on one of them (out of curiosity not
    stupidity), they finally asked for $60,000 in postage to mail me the
    boxes of cash from Ireland, then offered to have a lawyer here make me a
    loan for the money when I told them I did not have it.

    ALL of that info. got forwarded to an FBI agent I had contacted about it
    in San Antonio.

    Then I started bouncing their e-mails since my current mailer has a
    manual bounce function...
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  12. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Michael O'Connor said:
    Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that claimed you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal account is
    about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

    I get two or three of those 419 scam offers every week. ;-)
    I forward them all to the SA FBI......

    It'd sure be nice if those were real eh?
    The one time I did follow up on one of them (out of curiosity not
    stupidity), they finally asked for $60,000 in postage to mail me the
    boxes of cash from Ireland, then offered to have a lawyer here make me a
    loan for the money when I told them I did not have it.

    ALL of that info. got forwarded to an FBI agent I had contacted about it
    in San Antonio.

    Then I started bouncing their e-mails since my current mailer has a
    manual bounce function...
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  13. Michael O'Connor said:


    Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just
    like you are now and came across an article similar to this that
    claimed you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with
    only an initial investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal
    account is about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to
    a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

    I'm annoyed because I wasn't among the lucky recipients of a similar
    letter from Pope John Paul II's widow.

    --
    Dan Goodman
    Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/
    Clutterers Anonymous unofficial community
    http://www.livejournal.com/community/clutterers_anon/
    Decluttering http://decluttering.blogspot.com
    Predictions and Politics http://dsgood.blogspot.com
    All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.
    John Arbuthnot (1667-1735), Scottish writer, physician.

  14. Michael O'Connor said:


    Dave Smith said:
    Quoted message said:

    "RICH WITH PAYPAL IN DAYS"

    Do you want to be rich as soon as possible? Please read this-

    A little while back I was browsing through a news group, just
    like you are now and came across an article similar to this that
    claimed you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with
    only an initial investment of $6.00.

    Sorry. I sounds great, but I keep getting email that my Paypal
    account is about to be suspended.
    It sounds serious. They have been sending the warnings for close to
    a year.

    And I've been getting emails from the son of the deposed Nigerian
    minister who has tens of millions of dollars in a bank account that he
    is unable to get access to but I can help him if I send him money and
    he'll share it with me. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

    I'm annoyed because I wasn't among the lucky recipients of a similar
    letter from Pope John Paul II's widow.

    --
    Dan Goodman
    Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/
    Clutterers Anonymous unofficial community
    http://www.livejournal.com/community/clutterers_anon/
    Decluttering http://decluttering.blogspot.com
    Predictions and Politics http://dsgood.blogspot.com
    All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.
    John Arbuthnot (1667-1735), Scottish writer, physician.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.