Ride for Kenya's Poor

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by sarran, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. sarran

    sarran Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    My name is Dr Ahmed Abdalla director ,Transparency
    international ,Kenya. I got your email address from
    the web directory so I decided to contact you.
    We are interested in diverting some funds currently
    floating in the suspense account of the federal pay
    office to your account as soon as possible.

    Source of the funds:
    During the Arap Moi's government, governments
    officials awarded contracts to their own companies,
    these contracts were grossly overinvoiced. Now the
    present government set up contract review panel to
    settle those owed outstanding amount. My colleagues
    and I have identified a huge amount totaling US$ 870m
    (Eight hundred and seventy million us dollars) oversea.

    We would want US$43.8m (Forty three million Eight
    Hundred Thousand) dollars out this money oversea
    transferred to your account because we are not
    eligible to operate foreign account, and I have been
    mandated to search for a partner abroad. We really
    want this transfer made as soon as possible before the
    government, who have started refunding money from
    Moi's foreign accounts track this money.We will be
    offering 20% for your assistance.

    If you would want to proceed with this transaction
    please reply with your name and phone number and if
    you do not accept my offer please treat with utmost
    confidentiality.

    Best Regards,
    Dr Ahmed Abdalla
    Email:[email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Obwon

    Obwon Guest

    Greedy uneducated neocon right wingers are rushing to
    your aid Dr Abdalla! Trouble is, while they seem to
    be able to read, they don't have very good
    comprehension. May I suggest that you re-write this
    missive and make sure to mention Bush a few times.
    Mere mention of how you love and support Bush, will
    give your letter the appeal it needs and also short
    circuit any suspicions they might otherwise have
    if they thought for a moment their efforts might
    be aiding a liberal.