Ride partner for perimeter of U.S. June2003

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by drumsticks, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. drumsticks

    drumsticks New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2003
    I am riding the perimeter of the U.S. June 14 2003 leaving from Boulder, Co. and heading north on the Great Divide Trail or the portion of the Transam that swings north from Boulder. It will be a 1 year trip going clockwise. Anyone interested?

    Tags:

  2. Frank121

    Frank121 Guest

    I am very interested....in hearing how the trip goes. Good luck!

    Frank

    news:[email protected]...