Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Riding Solo

Started by doggatas · · Last activity · 25 posts · 4,334 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
31 May 2007
Last activity
9 June 2007
Original author
doggatas
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,334
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. janiejones said:

    Oh yeah, sorry about that mully grubber from that lowly Chappel brother back in the eighties. I'm still embarrassed. Aussie cricket hasn't been tha same since.


    Yes that was a pretty low point in Aussie cricket - the team was booed off the ground too, I believe, so clearly the fans didn't approve either.

  2. willocrew said:

    Its so much more fun to just hang back from the guy a couple of metres and pressure him to cycle faster!


    You just can't win can you? Either you irritate them by sucking their wheel or blow past them like no yesterday. So which form of buzz is worse for the recipient? 😕

  3. xxamr_corpxx said:

    From Auckland's North Shore mate, the 1.5km hill going up East Coasts Rd is the perfect place to demolish commuters.

    Cricket is not New Zealand's strong sport unfortunately 🙁 Too many spinner, although I look forward to the Rugby World Cup...

    Riding single track I like to ring my bell when I catch up to somebody on a hill. [img]cycling.net.aubiggrin.gif[/img]

  4. GT1965 said:

    Riding single track I like to ring my bell when I catch up to somebody on a hill. [img]cycling.net.aubiggrin.gif[/img]

    Yeah - that means "get outa my way I'm a fast cyclist" LOL. You gotta be dead cool though and pretend you're not breathing heavy. Once out of sight you can have a good pant :p

  5. xxamr_corpxx said:

    From Auckland's North Shore mate, the 1.5km hill going up East Coasts Rd is the perfect place to demolish commuters.

    Cricket is not New Zealand's strong sport unfortunately 🙁 Too many spinner, although I look forward to the Rugby World Cup...


    The All blacks are usually the top team heading into a world cup they just seem to choke when they get there.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.