Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Rim Tape Alternatives

Started by mikem · · Last activity · 9 posts · 927 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 March 2004
Last activity
13 March 2004
Original author
mikem
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
927
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In a pinch, could I use athletic or first aid tape?

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by mikem
    In a pinch, could I use athletic or first aid tape?

    sure.

  3. I dont use any myself.

  4. Ok, thanks. Going to use hockey stick tape for now.

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by shokhead12
    I dont use any myself.

    And how do you keep from getting flats?

  6. I just bought rim tape for my new Titans... and was surprised at the pricing. Performance had Ritchey for $1.99/set, and the house brand at $3.99/set. ??

    Boudreaux is right. Maybe you don't get flats from no rim tape if you underinflate majorly. At 120 psi, however, flats are instantaneous with a spoke hole exposed.

  7. My guess is he has Ksyriums and is just trolling.

  8. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by mikem
    My guess is he has Ksyriums and is just trolling.


    Your the smart one.

  9. LOL!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.