Road Rage ID

I think everybody should have one with their own personal message.

There are supposed to stop and check out your lifeless body by poking it with a stick ,just to make sure you are finished off.They should be able to read bracelet if they wipe off enough blood.

Nice idea!!!....maybe we need some sort of camera that operates on an impact that can take photo's of the car as it drives away. Nearly imposable to make I know. Then again the way google earth is going these days everything is just about filmed anyway

Or they could do what a nurse did a few years ago. She hit a cyclist and he catapulted into the windshield breaking it and landing half way in the car and half way out. She drove him like that for 5 miles to her home and parked the car in the garage with him still lodged in the car! My understanding from police reported to a newspaper that he was still alive for awhile and she would occasionally come out of the house into the garage to find out if he was still alive!! Eventually he was no longer alive and she called the cops to report the accident...a little late. She was charged with gross vehicular manslaughter.

Or they could do what a nurse did a few years ago. She hit a cyclist and he catapulted into the windshield breaking it and landing half way in the car and half way out. She drove him like that for 5 miles to her home and parked the car in the garage with him still lodged in the car! My understanding from police reported to a newspaper that he was still alive for awhile and she would occasionally come out of the house into the garage to find out if he was still alive!! Eventually he was no longer alive and she called the cops to report the accident...a little late. She was charged with gross vehicular manslaughter.
Oh my that is awful! really, really sad... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by Froze .

That story sounds a bit far-fetched, do you have an article or a link for that story?

Originally Posted by cyberlegend1994 .

That story sounds a bit far-fetched, do you have an article or a link for that story?

This happened roughly 10 years ago and trying to find a news story like that would take hours and hours if ever to find. But it did happen.

Originally Posted by Froze .

This happened roughly 10 years ago and trying to find a news story like that would take hours and hours if ever to find. But it did happen.
http://www.tdcaa.com/node/5638 Believe it or not this has happened twice in Texas. Scroll down to the section of the link titled Stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froze .

Somehow I just can't picture a nurse doing that of all people, I guess you never know what lengths some people will go through to avoid getting into trouble...

Back on topic - this ID would be quite a trip...