"I beat cancer, I'll beat the [beep] out of you"
WOW. WATCH THIS.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
"I beat cancer, I'll beat the [beep] out of you"
WOW. WATCH THIS.
cross that finish LINNEEEEEEE. Whats this we [censored].
Thank you-GREAt way to start the week!!
Possibly the lamest thing I have ever watched online.
[quote="TrekDedicated"]
[quote="Scottish Roadrunner"]
TrekDedicated said:I have to agree, but it was a quick laugh."I beat cancer, I'll beat the [beep] out of you"
Sorry but I thought it was really awful and in poor tase🙁
bobbyOCR said:I have to agree, but it was a quick laugh.
I didn't even get a laugh at it. I didn't find it amusing in the least. I wasn't going to say but I found it quit offensive
Pretty good. Takes the American stereotypes (independence, self-confidence,
healthy libido, and the me-me personality, superficiality and loneliness) and absolutely exaggerates them wildly. However I think there are better choices than Armstrong to caricature. Looks like it belongs right on the Simpsons.
Right, I'm sure my analysis has bored all the readers. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, whatever that may be.
[quote="Scottish Roadrunner"]
TrekDedicated said:"I beat cancer, I'll beat the [beep] out of you"
Sorry but I thought it was really awful and in poor tase🙁
azdroptop said:Possibly the lamest thing I have ever watched online.
here here..........
[quote="Scottish Roadrunner"]
TrekDedicated said:"I beat cancer, I'll beat the [beep] out of you"
Sorry but I thought it was really awful and in poor tase🙁
That's friggin' hilarious. I love silly, stupid humor like that.
Speaking of which, check this out
[quote="Syrio Forel"]That's friggin' hilarious. I love silly, stupid humor like that.
Speaking of which, check this out
lance99 said:Syrio Forel said:That's friggin' hilarious. I love silly, stupid humor like that.
Speaking of which, check this out
now THAT was funny 😄
as i conservative even i find that hilarious. and so what if someone jacks on lance a little. ill put 10 bucks on a bet that lance has been crackin up since he first saw that stupid chicken movie. some people need to lighten up a little.
[quote="Scottish Roadrunner"]
TrekDedicated said:Get over it."I beat cancer, I'll beat the [beep] out of you"
Sorry but I thought it was really awful and in poor tase🙁
AAHHHAAA.
It was funny. I'll [censored] on you. Isn't that how he acted in his last race?
TrekDedicated said:"I beat cancer, I'll beat the [beep] out of you"
WOW. WATCH THIS.
hahaha..."half a pair of b***s in your mouth"...hahaha!!!
don
LMAO!!!....now that was funny!!!
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.