Rock Shox SID Info

Chris Leonard

Guest
Hi all, earlier this year I purchased a used Rock Shox SID on eBay, and I just installed it
last week. I have a couple of questions about it. I'm not sure what year model it is. It has
80mm of travel.

1) where can I find out how to adjust it?

2) where can I find out how to rebuild it?

Thanks, Chris

"chris leonard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all, earlier this year I purchased a used Rock Shox SID on eBay, and I just installed it
> last week. I have a couple of questions about it. I'm not sure what year model it is. It has
> 80mm of travel.
>
> 1) where can I find out how to adjust it?
>
> 2) where can I find out how to rebuild it?

Have you tried contacting Rockshox?

Bill "stranger things have worked, I'd wager" S.

> Hi all, earlier this year I purchased a used Rock Shox SID on eBay, and I just installed it
> last week. I have a couple of questions about it. I'm not sure what year model it is. It has
> 80mm of travel.
>
> 1) where can I find out how to adjust it?
>
> 2) where can I find out how to rebuild it?

Chris: Go to the RockShox website at www.RockShox.com and download the manual for your fork. Please
keep in mind that, if it's an older fork, you'll have trouble getting parts for it as most
suspension fork manufacturers are now deliberating discontinuing parts after a model has been out
for a few years (in an attempt to keep beat-up product off the trails due to liability concerns).