General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Rohan style outdoor trousers

Started by Trevor Appleton · · Last activity · 7 posts · 704 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 April 2004
Last activity
15 April 2004
Original author
Trevor Appleton
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
704
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Along the lines of Regatta. i.e. not Rohan prices. 36 inch
    leg required. Any thoughts?

  2. "Trevor Appleton" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Along the lines of Regatta. i.e. not Rohan prices. 36 inch
    leg required.


    Any

    Quoted message said:

    thoughts?

    Our local Millets are doing some Craghoppers very
    reasonable.

    Buy on line too at

    millets.co.ukcgi
    bin/Millets.filereader?407c5fc205f1bfc2273fd43a3b4006c1+EN/-
    catalogs/62

  3. "toby jug" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:9eZec.222$zC5.56@newsfe1-win...

    Quoted message said:

    "Trevor Appleton" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Along the lines of Regatta. i.e. not Rohan prices. 36
    inch leg required.


    Any

    Quoted message said:

    thoughts?

    Our local Millets are doing some Craghoppers very
    reasonable.

    Buy on line too at


    millets.co.ukcgi
    bin/Millets.filereader?407c5fc205f1bfc2273fd43a3b4006c1+EN/-
    catalogs/62

    Quoted message said:


    Yes but I don't see any 36 inch leg there. regular means
    32/34 inch

  4. "Trevor Appleton" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "toby jug" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:9eZec.222$zC5.56@newsfe1-
    win...

    Quoted message said:

    "Trevor Appleton" <[email hidden]>
    wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Along the lines of Regatta. i.e. not Rohan prices. 36
    inch leg


    required.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Any

    Quoted message said:

    thoughts?

    Our local Millets are doing some Craghoppers very
    reasonable.

    Buy on line too at



    millets.co.ukcgi
    bin/Millets.filereader?407c5fc205f1bfc2273fd43a3b4006c1+EN/-
    catalogs/62

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    Yes but I don't see any 36 inch leg there. regular means
    32/34 inch

    Made to measure I'm afraid! or wear shorts;-)

    RV

  5. Roy Veevers said:

    "Trevor Appleton" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "toby jug" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:9eZec.222$zC5.56@newsfe1-
    win...

    Quoted message said:

    "Trevor Appleton" <[email hidden]>
    wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...
    > Along the lines of Regatta. i.e. not Rohan prices. 36
    > inch leg required. Any thoughts?
    >

    Our local Millets are doing some Craghoppers very
    reasonable.

    Buy on line too at

    Quoted message said:


    millets.co.ukcgi
    bin/Millets.filereader?407c5fc205f1bfc2273fd43a3b4006c1+EN/-
    catalogs/62

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Yes but I don't see any 36 inch leg there. regular means
    32/34 inch

    Quoted message said:

    Made to measure I'm afraid! or wear shorts;-)

    Or Rohan.... which are probably long enough because they
    expect the purchaser to turn them up to the required length.
    I think they are circa £45, but the OP implied that was too
    expensive for them.

    --
    NC - Webmaster for 2mm.org.uk2mm.org.uk Replies to
    newsgroup postings to the newsgroup please.

  6. I have been buying Rohans for years. The good thing about
    them for me is that you can make up the leg to my size. The
    drawback is the ridiculous price (now c.a. 55 smackeroonies
    I believe!)

  7. Trevor Appleton said:

    I have been buying Rohans for years. The good thing about
    them for me is that you can make up the leg to my size. The
    drawback is the ridiculous price (now c.a. 55 smackeroonies
    I believe!)

    Shorten your legs for a permanent solution??

    NB; I'm naturally agin the less genetically dispossessed ;-)
    my climbing buddy is genetically advantaged and I _hate_ him
    for it :-)

    SteveO

    NE Climbers & walkers chat forum;
    thenmc.org.ukindex.php

    NMC website: thenmc.org.ukthenmc.org.uk

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.