rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

rolling hop

Started by skianduniaddict · · Last activity · 34 posts · 589 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 March 2007
Last activity
24 March 2007
Original author
skianduniaddict
Posts
34
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
589
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–34 of 34
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. skrobo said:

    hmm
    2.8m is where it seems that you can't jump any farther, but I hit a hop
    that was somewhere REALLLY close to 3m the other day.
    woooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!
    sorrry, i just had to get that out, i didn't think i would get any
    better at them.

    Vid?

    --
    Danni

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

    'Pile Driver' (

    ) 'Jack Ass'
    (

    )
    'Russian Climber'
    (http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
    (

    )
    '*Guy rides up tree*:eek: ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  2. Danni said:

    Vid?

    uhm no video of that.
    i don't have a camera, but watch my video if you don't believe me...
    its called boing.

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  3. ivan said:

    I've only been unicycling for seven months, so I could probably double
    this distance with practice.

    Hmm, maybe not. But I'm pretty determined to beat the current world
    record.

    i already jump farther than it fairly regularly, but i know there are
    other people who can do it.
    maximus unius's drawing is a good thing to do, your body should be
    straight right after you leave the ground, but folded when you hit the
    ground... my avatar?

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  4. Are you planning to set a new record officially?

    What other people do it?

    --
    ivan

    Read me! thank you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  5. ivan said:

    Are you planning to set a new record officially?

    What other people do it?

    I don't know, i don't think i will be able to go to any uni conferences

    erm
    joe hodges has(d) the record
    someone broke the official one but it still wasn't as big as joe's gap
    uhmm
    theres a few other people, but i don't think anyone has hit 3m flat
    the gap in my video where I lay down before it is something like 12-13
    feet across and 1- 1 1/2 feet down?

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  6. skrobo said:

    uhm no video of that.
    i don't have a camera, but watch my video if you don't believe me...
    its called boing.

    It was not a direct shot, and there was a drop to it (it certainly
    looked like it).

    EDIT: I just watched it again, and it looks like you didn't make it.

    Don't get me wrong, it looks huuuuge, but I want something a bit more
    credible.

    --
    Danni

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

    'Pile Driver' (

    ) 'Jack Ass'
    (

    )
    'Russian Climber'
    (http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
    (

    )
    '*Guy rides up tree*:eek: ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  7. Danni said:

    It was not a direct shot, and there was a drop to it (it certainly
    looked like it).

    EDIT: I just watched it again, and it looks like you didn't make it.

    Don't get me wrong, it looks huuuuge, but I want something a bit more
    credible.

    i did make it, i wish I had a better angle of it though. its really
    hard to do that gap because you have to turn into it.

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  8. Get a good angle HONEST angle, with no drops or complications like that,
    and do your 3m hop!

    --
    Danni

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

    'Pile Driver' (

    ) 'Jack Ass'
    (

    )
    'Russian Climber'
    (http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
    (

    )
    '*Guy rides up tree*:eek: ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  9. Danni said:

    Get a good angle HONEST angle, with no drops or complications like that,
    and do your 3m hop!

    lol
    okie dokie
    when I get my camera I will do it.

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  10. That's me boy!

    I'll get my side hop gap also if you wish.

    --
    Danni

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

    'Pile Driver' (

    ) 'Jack Ass'
    (

    )
    'Russian Climber'
    (http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
    (

    )
    '*Guy rides up tree*:eek: ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  11. Danni said:

    That's me boy!

    I'll get my side hop gap also if you wish.

    lol
    dooo it
    how big is your sidehop?
    I got the biggest one I have ever done yesterday. It was like 5 feet
    over and 2 feet up...rolling of course, i can't do anything close to
    that static

    sorry about the threadjack

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  12. idk how far i can rolling hop, How high can people jump up steps, I can
    almost get a 3 step, on days that i try a little trials, idk about my
    rolling hop?
    Ill have to measure it. I can clear a lot of stuff jumping sideways
    though.

    --
    CKCrowe

    Dx, Double flips and Donkey kicks. 1-5 H a day.
    '' (http://tinyurl.com/32tsn3)My Gallery

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  13. lol, really sad results on my rolling hop, I had 4ft, 5 inches as my
    best rolling hop on flat ground. But i liked my static side hop, I hit
    5 ft , 3 inches, which i personally think is good, been working on them
    for about 30 minutes a day😄 . Im not a much of a trials rider
    (street) but i do a little.😄

    --
    CKCrowe

    Dx, Double flips and Donkey kicks. 1-5 H a day.
    '' (http://tinyurl.com/32tsn3)My Gallery

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

  14. 51 inch rolling hop far

    --
    skianduniaddict

    unifreak7 said:

    IT makes me mad how skianduniaddict is so much better than me at
    street.
    -Shaun JOhanneson

    unifreak7 said:

    skianduniaddict kicks my ass at street
    -Shaun JOhanneson


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59124

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.