RR: Hot tub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doug Taylor

For the approximate price of a custom Seven Duo, we bought ourselves a hot tub at the Home Show a
few weeks back, and finally it got installed, wired and ready to go this weekend.

Did a vigorous 2 hour loop with the dog after work this eve.(only 3rd time out off-road this
season!), came home, showered off the mud, plunked my carcass in the 105 deg. water, popped a brew,
and turned up the jets. Had it to myself as wife was still out and about. Sat in the molded "throne"
seat with jets directed to the small of the back, hamstrings and calves. Did I mention it has a
built in AM/FM radio and CD player?

Gotta tell ya, this is just what the Dr. ordered after a hard ride. Who needs a custom Seven Duo?
--
-dt

"Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> For the approximate price of a custom Seven Duo, we bought ourselves a hot tub at the Home Show a
> few weeks back, and finally it got installed, wired and ready to go this weekend.
>
> Did a vigorous 2 hour loop with the dog after work this eve.(only 3rd time out off-road this
> season!), came home, showered off the mud, plunked my carcass in the 105 deg. water, popped a
> brew, and turned up the jets. Had it to myself as wife was still out and about. Sat in the molded
> "throne" seat with jets directed to the small of the back, hamstrings and calves.
Did
> I mention it has a built in AM/FM radio and CD player?
>
> Gotta tell ya, this is just what the Dr. ordered after a hard ride. Who needs a custom Seven Duo?

Yeah, I wonder what the peasants do after rides -- shower?!? (Bwahahahah :)

I have an old clunker of a hot tub -- for what I've spent on repairs thru the years I could've
bought a nice new one -- but it's still perfect for post-ride R&R. I especially enjoy it after
cold-weather and/or night rides.

Bill "really nice with a stogey before I quit 4 months and 2 daze ago (could chew nails still)" S.

> Gotta tell ya, this is just what the Dr. ordered after a hard ride.

They are definitely a nice cockle warmer after a chilly ride. I've recently started draining mine in
the summer though as it's usually just too frickin hot for the thing.

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:40:57 +0000, Doug Taylor did issue forth:

> 105 deg. water,

Out of the entire RR, my brain just homed in on the '105'. I thought you were talking road bikes
for a second.

--
Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

Doug Taylor wrote:
>
> Gotta tell ya, this is just what the Dr. ordered after a hard ride.

I've had one since 1997 and love it!

Barry

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:40:57 +0000, Doug Taylor did issue forth:
>
> > 105 deg. water,
>
> Out of the entire RR, my brain just homed in on the '105'. I thought you were talking road bikes
> for a second.

If I were, I woulda said "Record."

Status
Not open for further replies.