Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Weird factoid of the day:
In Iran they peel bananas _upside down_.
Do they stand on their heads, or hang from their knees?
Dunno, but factoid for tomorrow is that chimpanzees peel them sideways.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Weird factoid of the day:
In Iran they peel bananas _upside down_.
Do they stand on their heads, or hang from their knees?
Dunno, but factoid for tomorrow is that chimpanzees peel them sideways.
Mark Thompson said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Weird factoid of the day:
In Iran they peel bananas _upside down_.
Do they stand on their heads, or hang from their knees?
Dunno, but factoid for tomorrow is that chimpanzees peel them sideways.
This is true, and they eat them that way too.
Well not sure about chimps specifically or exclusively, but
banana-eating apes do eat them sideways, because they are sweeter that
way. I recommend you try it - makes those tasteless american bananas
taste much better.
--
AndyM.
Ambrose Nankivell said:And in Congo. It's actually easier to get in that end.
Nah, I reckon it's because their brains are addled from drinking all
that Um Bongo.
d.
Blonde said:Heh heh! I don't think they are owt to do wth that telly programme.
Ah. I have seen some in the shops that have a picture of that gurning
ginger freak on the wrapper, but I guess they aren't the ones you mean.
d.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.