I wonder if there are any docs here?
I was fed allot of food when I was infant so I guess I have allot of fat
cells needing to be fed. Its this desire for food that led me to smoke for
way too long. Since I stopped twenty years ago, even though I run I can't
take off the pounds. The times I can take off the pounds I am so hungry I
can't sleep. Can anyone suggest things? Yes I tried eating healthier and
while I may live longer, lots of whole oats or oat bran, still spells
calories.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Running, Cigarettes, and Food
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 27 February 2006
- Last activity
- 28 February 2006
- Original author
- unclesfester
- Posts
- 8
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 265
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
unclesfester said:
I wonder if there are any docs here?
I was fed allot of food when I was infant so I guess I have allot of fat
cells needing to be fed. Its this desire for food that led me to smoke for
way too long. Since I stopped twenty years ago, even though I run I can't
take off the pounds. The times I can take off the pounds I am so hungry I
can't sleep. Can anyone suggest things? Yes I tried eating healthier and
while I may live longer, lots of whole oats or oat bran, still spells
calories.
Eat more. Get huge salads with calorie free dressing. -
"unclesfester" <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:emBMf.4199$XE6.120@trnddc07:Quoted message said:
I wonder if there are any docs here?
I was fed allot of food when I was infant so I guess I have allot of
fat cells needing to be fed. Its this desire for food that led me to
smoke for way too long. Since I stopped twenty years ago, even though
I run I can't take off the pounds. The times I can take off the pounds
I am so hungry I can't sleep. Can anyone suggest things? Yes I tried
eating healthier and while I may live longer, lots of whole oats or
oat bran, still spells calories.I started with Body For Life (http://www.bodyforlife.com/). You really
do not need to buy their supplements. The book is awesome. Eventhough
it came out 5 years ago, it is still accurate and has a lot of good
information. The book can be found at http://tinyurl.com/kjv9h.I started with BFL. Now I workout almost every day and eat well. I am
currently training for Grandma's marathon in Duluth, MN. Start slow
with baby steps and work up from that base.Be strong and be brave.
Alan -
unclesfester said:
I wonder if there are any docs here?
I was fed allot of food when I was infant so I guess I have allot of fat
cells needing to be fed. Its this desire for food that led me to smoke for
way too long. Since I stopped twenty years ago, even though I run I can't
take off the pounds. The times I can take off the pounds I am so hungry I
can't sleep. Can anyone suggest things? Yes I tried eating healthier and
while I may live longer, lots of whole oats or oat bran, still spells
calories.Kill yourself, loser.
-
"It's this desire for food that led me to smoke for way too long."
So, are you smoking them, or eating them?
My guess is that your mum kept you on the [censored] until you were 7.
-
of course i am still smoking and with webtv, well who needs guns anymore?
"Miss Anne Thrope" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"It's this desire for food that led me to smoke for way too long."
So, are you smoking them, or eating them?
My guess is that your mum kept you on the [censored] until you were 7.
-
Re: Running, Cigarettes, and Food
Group: rec.running Date: Mon, Feb 27, 2006, 1:45pm From:
[email hidden] (Miss Anne Thrope)
"It's this desire for food that led me to smoke for way too long."
So, are you smoking them, or eating them?
My guess is that your mum kept you on the [censored] until you were 7.Hay Mum,
anytime Mr A.P. needs to be gone. give me a holler
wink wink.
action bill wears a dress. -
I hate it when there me because this is sick.....
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.