If both the fork and headset race are aluminium then there will be no rust.
Campagnolo used to do a nice crown race puller - I'm guessing that Park has one too. Unless you have an oversized fork the clamp should attach around the bottom of the race and then the puller should be able to have it's way with it...
My preference in this situation is a bit of targeted violence and destruction - namely dremmel, cutting bit, a punch and a hammer. A block of fairly soft wood would be a nice to have too. Cut some slots in the race and give it a pop with the punch/hammer. Put the end of the steerer tube on the soft block of wood for protection.
But if you're not comfy doing it I'd take the yellow pages out and look up a local machine shop. It'll take them all of 30 minutes to do this - including coffee break, time talking and reading the newspaper on the pot.
If the aluminum fork steerer tube or crown shows any hint of oxidative corrosion and/or expansion I'd throw it in the trash.