Ken Kobayashi:
I received the following message from Sandy at Easy Racers regarding S&S coupling. I don't see any
reference to this on their web-site, but I assume she knows what she's talking about.
Ken Huizenga
*Ken, *At the moment, we can only do S&S couplings on our Ti(tanium) Rush. If *length is the
consideration, you might also have a look at our Fold Gold *(with rear suspension).
*Thanks for your interest in our bikes, *Sandra
To: [email hidden] Subject: Coupling
I am looking for a top of the line bike for long distance loaded touring. Do any of your models come
with the S&S coupling option?
FYI, I am 6'3" and 245 pounds.
Ken Huizenga Appleton, Wisconsin
"Ken Kobayashi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:David said:Easy Racers makes a bent with S&S couplers as does Greenspeed. You can get the former from Easy
Racers ( www.easyracers.com ) while the latter is available from the Hostel Shop (
www.hostelshoppe.com ).I don't see an S&S coupled bike on the Easy Racers homepage. Is it an option for the GRR and/or
TE? Do you know the price?LoGo ( logotrikes.comlogotrikes.comOpen ↗ ) also makes S&S coupled trikes. I think the LoGo VFT packs
smaller than the Greenspeed GTO - it's a smaller trike to begin with, and it has more couplers.
Trisled ( trisled.com.autrisled.com.auOpen ↗ ) also makes coupled trikes using a different coupler, but
with only one coupler it's not small enough for airline travel.Ken Kobayashi [email hidden] solarwww.mtk.nao.ac.jppersonalOpen ↗