Sacramento California coach recommendation?

DuncanBlkthrne

Aug 28, 2009
I live in the Sacramento area and am considering hiring a coach and am taking recommendations -- and warnings -- for coaches.

Thanks.

Good luck. I called a few coaches, asked around for some recommendations and had a few chats with riders around here (I live 35 miles outa Sacto) and I decided just to use the info I remembered from my old coach years ago... I wasn't that impressed, even with a couple of coaches that charged a kings randsom...

swampy1970 said:
Good luck. I called a few coaches, asked around for some recommendations and had a few chats with riders around here (I live 35 miles outa Sacto) and I decided just to use the info I remembered from my old coach years ago... I wasn't that impressed, even with a couple of coaches that charged a kings randsom...

There is a guy out of UC Davis. Judd Van Sickle is the name as I remember. Watch out though as he is a PC advocate although I believe he will coach you even if you don't have them. :)

fday said:
there is a guy out of uc davis. Judd van sickle is the name as i remember. Watch out though as he is a pc advocate although i believe he will coach you even if you don't have them. :)
"pc"?

DuncanBlkthrne said:
PC's = PowerCranks. I apologize, with all the controversy about them in the "pealling, push up, push down" thread I would have thought "everyone" would have known what PC's are.

Fday said:
PC's = PowerCranks. I apologize, with all the controversy about them in the "pealling, push up, push down" thread I would have thought "everyone" would have known what PC's are.
Ah. Googled that. Looks silly.