Road Cycling · Public discussion

Santa Fe Century Dinner Together

Started by Colorado Bicycler · · Last activity · 8 posts · 623 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
29 March 2005
Last activity
31 March 2005
Original author
Colorado Bicycler
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
623
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A small group of us intenet discussion types from Bikeforums.net and
    Bikejournals.com are getting together at Maria's in Santa Fe at 6:00 pm
    on Saturday, May 14th.

    The Century is on Sunday, May 15th.

    www.santafecentury.com

    You are all invited.

    http://www.marias-santafe.com/

    Maria's New Mexican Kitchen
    555 West Cordova Road
    Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
    505/983-7929 -- Fax: 505/983-4700
    email: [email hidden]

  2. <http://www.bikejournal.com/>
    <http://www.bikeforums.net/>

  3. <http://www.bikejournal.com/>
    <http://www.bikeforums.net/>

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted post said:

    mmmmm, 100-mile long buffet table.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn [point] bc [point] ca

  5. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    mmmmm, 100-mile long buffet table.

    "At Maria's, we have over 100 REAL Margaritas from which to choose!"

  6. Colorado Bicycler said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    mmmmm, 100-mile long buffet table.

    "At Maria's, we have over 100 REAL Margaritas from which to choose!"

    How much is a ticket to Colorado? I'll be in Nevada in May. Maybe I
    can fly from there. ;-)
    In tensione, risata, amore e sia felice
    Maggie

  7. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Colorado Bicycler said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    mmmmm, 100-mile long buffet table.

    "At Maria's, we have over 100 REAL Margaritas from which to choose!"

    That's a lot of electrolytes :-)

    While riding, I really prefer to get my electrolytes from pickles,
    than from potent potables. Not that I need to maintain a strict
    regimen about electrolyte intake. I just sometimes like a nice,
    big, crunchy dill pickle. It might be interesting to see if
    pickles would be an option to bananas for the leg cramp issue.
    Especially since some folks don't like bananas (or the oil in
    bananas doesn't like some folks, like me.)

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn [point] bc [point] ca

  8. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Maggie said:


    Colorado Bicycler said:
    Quoted message said:

    >mmmmm, 100-mile long buffet table.

    "At Maria's, we have over 100 REAL Margaritas from which to choose!"

    How much is a ticket to Colorado? I'll be in Nevada in May. Maybe I
    can fly from there. ;-)

    It's in Santa Fe NM, which you're even closer to.

    I wish I could go, myself. It would be a sort of
    pilgrimage.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn [point] bc [point] ca

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.