Road Cycling · Public discussion

Saul Raisin Auction for LAF

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 16 posts · 1,348 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
28 July 2005
Last activity
29 July 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,348
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am starting an auction.... All proceeds will be going to the Lance
    Armstrong foundation in honor of Lance's 7 Tour de France.... Here is
    how it works... Highest bid wins the items in the Auction.. I will
    announce the winner after my last race of the season in October.. To
    make a bid e-mail me at [email hidden] with your Name, Address, and
    Bid... I will update the bid amount weekly on my site.... Note : as the
    Auction goes on I will add more goodies to the winning bid..... Bigger
    bids bigger better stuff.... No telling what I will add to the
    list..This is going to be good!!!! So now the bid is at $125 dollars
    and for that you get on a signed Credit Agricole Protour Jersery by me
    and the team,Credit Agricole Cycling Hat 🙂,2 Credit Agricole bottles
    and new Gloves.... Happy Bidding Saul [email hidden]

  2. Is this the coolest thing that's been on RBR in years or what?!

  3. Quoted message said:

    I am starting an auction.... All proceeds will be going to the Lance
    Armstrong foundation in honor of Lance's 7 Tour de France.... Here is
    how it works... Highest bid wins the items in the Auction.. I will
    announce the winner after my last race of the season in October.. To
    make a bid e-mail me at [email hidden] with your Name, Address, and
    Bid... I will update the bid amount weekly on my site.... Note : as the
    Auction goes on I will add more goodies to the winning bid..... Bigger
    bids bigger better stuff.... No telling what I will add to the
    list..This is going to be good!!!! So now the bid is at $125 dollars
    and for that you get on a signed Credit Agricole Protour Jersery by me
    and the team,Credit Agricole Cycling Hat 🙂,2 Credit Agricole bottles
    and new Gloves.... Happy Bidding Saul [email hidden]

    How about adding dinner (or lunch) with Roger Legeay?

    I'm sure we'd like to hear about losing Christophe Moreau as well as a
    chance on Vino! :-)

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    I am starting an auction....

    who the hell is Saul Raisin?

  5. crit pro said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    I am starting an auction....

    who the hell is Saul Raisin?

    Someone who could drop you like a hot potato on any climb you could imagine

  6. Vino lives just down the road.. and Roger is a super nice guy....
    Hey the bid is only at $125.....
    Bigger bids bigger things... Riding with Vino and Lunch with Legeay...
    thats a big donaton...

    Plus you would have to fly to France.. Maybe like a stay a week in
    Monaco..ride the
    Madonne etc...

    Saul

  7. crit pro said:
    Quoted message said:

    I am starting an auction....

    who the hell is Saul Raisin?

    It is he, Liquidhoney. Can also be visited at http://www.saulraisin.com/
    (where, surprising to me, it is not immediately clear that there is a link
    between him and Crédit Agricole, the ProTour cycling team).

    --
    Firefox Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
    Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

  8. He was on the USA Worlds U23 team in 2003.
    Where were you?

    -Ken

  9. k.papai said:

    He was on the USA Worlds U23 team in 2003.
    Where were you?

    -Ken


    Poaching prize money from a local Crit of course.
    Bill C

  10. Hey, he did not wear a helmet as a young kid on his 16" tire bike. Shame on
    his parents !!!

    Steve
    "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    crit pro said:
    Quoted message said:

    I am starting an auction....

    who the hell is Saul Raisin?

    It is he, Liquidhoney. Can also be visited at http://www.saulraisin.com/
    (where, surprising to me, it is not immediately clear that there is a link
    between him and Crédit Agricole, the ProTour cycling team).

    --
    Firefox Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
    Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

  11. "Steven Gee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey, he did not wear a helmet as a young kid on his 16" tire bike. Shame


    on

    Quoted message said:

    his parents !!!

    Steve

    He was on the last uphill of the day.

  12. John Rees said:
    crit pro said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    I am starting an auction....

    who the hell is Saul Raisin?

    Someone who could drop you like a hot potato on any climb you could imagine

    Like Greg Lemon, you mean?

  13. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    I am starting an auction.... All proceeds will be going to the Lance
    Armstrong foundation in honor of Lance's 7 Tour de France.... Here is
    how it works... Highest bid wins the items in the Auction.. I will
    announce the winner after my last race of the season in October.. To
    make a bid e-mail me at [email hidden] with your Name, Address, and
    Bid... I will update the bid amount weekly on my site.... Note : as the
    Auction goes on I will add more goodies to the winning bid..... Bigger
    bids bigger better stuff.... No telling what I will add to the
    list..This is going to be good!!!! So now the bid is at $125 dollars
    and for that you get on a signed Credit Agricole Protour Jersery by me
    and the team,Credit Agricole Cycling Hat 🙂,2 Credit Agricole bottles
    and new Gloves.... Happy Bidding Saul [email hidden]


    Did Halgand sign it? If not, I'm not interested..

    -Brice from Nice

  14. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:
    k.papai said:

    He was on the USA Worlds U23 team in 2003.
    Where were you?

    -Ken


    Poaching prize money from a local Crit of course.

    I doubt it. He probably can't even ride a bike.
    -----------
    Alex

  15. WHO THE HELL IS CRIT PRO?

    crit pro said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    I am starting an auction....

    who the hell is Saul Raisin?

  16. Crit Pro carries wheels from the team car for the real pros.
    Crit Pro has that contract for the Subway team, Ken.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.