Home rec.sport.unicycling Save Your Boy's (nuts)
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 10 December 2006
Last activity 15 December 2006
Original author Dumpweed
Posts 29
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 376
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 21–29 of 29 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
11 December 2006, 20:18 UTC
#21
I think you just gotta decide what's more important to you;
a) your testicles b) unicycling
one of 'ems gotta go.
-- underdog
'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut ------------------------------------------------------------------------ underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55566
12 December 2006, 01:21 UTC
#22
underdog said: I think you just gotta decide what's more important to you;
a) your testicles b) unicycling
one of 'ems gotta go.
I vote to get rid of the testicles, then I wouldn't be afraid to suicide or jump mount.
-- Borgschulze
Torker DX! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55566
James_Potter
Archived post
12 December 2006, 02:05 UTC
#28
Hazmat said: Wear one of those football groind cups. It helped me when i was learning to do tricks and freemounts. hahaha 😄 😄 😄
If you like squishing your testicles between plastic and your pelvis, do this.
-- monkeyman
~Alex Brown ------------------------------------------------------------------------ monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55566
15 December 2006, 07:29 UTC
#29
well i'll try upgrading seats once i get the cash flow coming in, cant bug my girlfriend for everything she probly getting me my 07 kh cranks and hubs, she buy me everything for my uni if i only let her lol
-- Dumpweed
:eek: DUMPWEED:eek:
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe said: Good god, he's pole dancing on the seatpost:eek: !!!!
Borgschulze said: Aw, you're like a big sister to me 😄 Except I can grab your ass and people won't say it's incest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dumpweed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13659 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55566
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.