scared of the 6 foot

scody

Guest
I bought a six foot... expecting not to be as comfortable up there as I am
down on the regular....
but boy... it is pretty scary up there...

Anybody have any words of encouragement?

john_childs wrote:
> *Your feet are only three feet off the ground. :) *

aye, that is very true. Go stand on something that's three feet high,
and jump off. That's how high you are on the giraffe.... not much, neh?

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

On a giraffe you will have much more time to react to a loss of balance
because you'll fall so much slower. You'll be surprised at how much
control you can have over the 6'er if you believe it and if you commit
to it. Idling, in many peoples opinions, is actually easier on a
giraffe.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com

make sure that the very first thing u do, once u've clambered aboard the
lumbering beast, is to jump off
just set your mind at rest that u can jump from that height and from
that raffie without killing yourself
that lil' bit of peace of mind will make a world of difference to the
time u spend just settling in with the new toy
pics?

--
GILD - Waffle-****** and Time-bider

if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- William H.
Mauldin

'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)

Man...
All of this help...
You guys are great.

I love the Tennis Court Idea... gonna spend my time down there this saturday
as a matter of fact.

Thanks!

news:[email protected]...