Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

seat and seat pack

Started by Timothy Douma · · Last activity · 6 posts · 570 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
16 August 2006
Last activity
19 August 2006
Original author
Timothy Douma
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
570
Views / 30 days
10

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I Have a red pack that slid over the back of a P-38. No longer have the
    bike. $12.50

    I have a seat that has teh tractor type seat part and the high back.
    It's similar to what was on one of my Rans. Foam seat cushion too. $35
    obo.

    thanks

  2. Timothy Douma said:

    I Have a red pack that slid over the back of a P-38. No longer have the
    bike. $12.50

    I have a seat that has teh tractor type seat part and the high back.
    It's similar to what was on one of my Rans. Foam seat cushion too. $35
    obo.

    What is a "Rans"?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain
    1999 RANS Wave to Tailwind Conversion
    2000 RANS Rocket

  3. Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman said:
    Timothy Douma said:

    I Have a red pack that slid over the back of a P-38. No longer have the
    bike. $12.50

    I have a seat that has teh tractor type seat part and the high back.
    It's similar to what was on one of my Rans. Foam seat cushion too. $35
    obo.

    What is a "Rans"?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain
    1999 RANS Wave to Tailwind Conversion
    2000 RANS Rocket


    I am going from memory, but I am thinking it is a brand of recumbent

  4. "Timothy Douma" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:IAtFg.10584>>

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    What is a "Rans"?


    I am going from memory, but I am thinking it is a brand of recumbent

    You have violated the Sherman Doctrine which states, "It's not Rans. It's
    RANS."

  5. Roger Houston said:

    "Timothy Douma" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:IAtFg.10584>>

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    What is a "Rans"?


    I am going from memory, but I am thinking it is a brand of recumbent

    You have violated the Sherman Doctrine which states, "It's not Rans. It's
    RANS."

    Hey, I received an award for that:
    <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/d38f4253c556c402?dmode=source>.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

  6. Timothy Douma said:
    Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman said:
    Timothy Douma said:

    I Have a red pack that slid over the back of a P-38. No longer have the
    bike. $12.50

    I have a seat that has teh tractor type seat part and the high back.
    It's similar to what was on one of my Rans. Foam seat cushion too. $35
    obo.

    What is a "Rans"?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain
    1999 RANS Wave to Tailwind Conversion
    2000 RANS Rocket


    I am going from memory, but I am thinking it is a brand of recumbent

    Ah, that explains what those things are in my apartment that say "RANS"
    on them. I thought they were too small to be airplanes [1]. 😉

    [1] <http://www.rans.com/aircraft.htm>.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.