seatpost help needed!

jumpr

Oct 19, 2004
I have had an old Peugeot from the 70's which recently got partially stripped of its rear wheel and seat/seatpost. I have had it for a while and never noticed the size of the post, but it seems to be about 22mm in diameter. I don't seem to be able to find any seatpost of this size in bike stores. Any suggestions for where I might find such a thing, or are there seatposts that can adjust to the diameter? Any help would be much appreciated.

jumpr said:
I have had an old Peugeot from the 70's which recently got partially stripped of its rear wheel and seat/seatpost. I have had it for a while and never noticed the size of the post, but it seems to be about 22mm in diameter. I don't seem to be able to find any seatpost of this size in bike stores. Any suggestions for where I might find such a thing, or are there seatposts that can adjust to the diameter? Any help would be much appreciated.

I found this 22.2mm Carbon Post for you at:
http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=30&SKU=ST9604

They have others so you may want to click around the site to find something you're looking for..hope this helps...
:)

jumpr said:
thanks! I didn't think of BMX bikes as having smaller seatposts....

You're welcome, did you see anything suitable? You should have plenty to choose from now...