General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Semi OT: Really stupid stuff for the kitchen.

Started by Curt Nelson · · Last activity · 12 posts · 212 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 May 2006
Last activity
25 May 2006
Original author
Curt Nelson
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
212
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully it's
    worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    Hasta,
    Curt Nelson

  2. On Tue 23 May 2006 07:56:51a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Curt
    Nelson?

    Quoted message said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully
    it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    I also like the towel holder. :-)

    --

    Wayne Boatwright
    _____________________________________________________________

    "How can a nation be great if it's bread taste like Kleenex?"

    Julia Child

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully it's
    worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    Hasta,
    Curt Nelson

    I have a few favorites already. The Octopus hotdog has some potential,
    I'm just not sure what it is yet.

    And the Combination Blender/Telephone is very interesting.

    But the Stick It Up The [censored] Ass is funny.

  4. Curt Nelson said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but
    hopefully it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one
    of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    Hasta,
    Curt Nelson

    *Everyone* needs an appliance to shape hot dogs like octopi!

    Jill

  5. "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue 23 May 2006 07:56:51a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Curt
    Nelson?

    Quoted message said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully
    it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    I also like the towel holder. :-)

    --

    Wayne Boatwright
    _____________________________________________________________

    What is that I see hanging down below the [censored]'s ass?
    Confused.
    Oh, let it go!
    Dee Dee


  6. Quoted message said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully


    it's

    Quoted message said:

    worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    Hasta,
    Curt Nelson


    I'd go for the "stab the old boy friend" knife holder if they had one in the
    shape of my old x wife.... he he... that would be fun,

    Larry T

  7. On Tue 23 May 2006 09:55:11a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    Randall?

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue 23 May 2006 07:56:51a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Curt
    Nelson?

    Quoted message said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully
    it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those
    days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    I also like the towel holder. :-)

    --

    Wayne Boatwright
    _____________________________________________________________

    What is that I see hanging down below the [censored]'s ass?
    Confused.
    Oh, let it go!
    Dee Dee

    Dee!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  8. "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue 23 May 2006 09:55:11a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    Randall?

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue 23 May 2006 07:56:51a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Curt
    Nelson?

    > I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully
    > it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those
    > days.
    >
    > http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808
    >
    > I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    I also like the towel holder. :-)

    --

    Wayne Boatwright
    _____________________________________________________________

    What is that I see hanging down below the [censored]'s ass?
    Confused.
    Oh, let it go!
    Dee Dee

    Dee!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

    HeHehehehehe -- I see they have a cat version, also.
    http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/product.asp?ID=2314
    That, is not as confusing.
    Oh, my!

    Dee Dee

  9. On Tue 23 May 2006 07:35:20p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    Randall?

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue 23 May 2006 09:55:11a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    Randall?

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > On Tue 23 May 2006 07:56:51a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Curt
    > Nelson?
    >
    >> I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but
    >> hopefully it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one
    >> of those days.
    >>
    >> http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808
    >>
    >> I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.
    >
    > I also like the towel holder. :-)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Wayne Boatwright
    > _____________________________________________________________

    What is that I see hanging down below the [censored]'s ass?
    Confused.
    Oh, let it go!
    Dee Dee

    Dee!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________

    HeHehehehehe -- I see they have a cat version, also.
    http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/product.asp?ID=2314
    That, is not as confusing.
    Oh, my!

    Dee Dee

    LOL! My 5 cats would love that! :-)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  10. Curt Nelson said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully it's
    worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.


    That wasn't a keeper for me, but I think
    7. All I Can Think About is Football Portable Grill
    has been a major hit in the past few years.

    For pure whimsy and dated as it is:
    5. Combination Blender and Telephone
    tickles my sense of humor.
    --

    Ham and eggs.
    A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

  11. Wayne Boatwright said:

    On Tue 23 May 2006 07:56:51a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Curt
    Nelson?

    Quoted message said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but hopefully
    it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    I also like the towel holder. :-)

    [censored]
    --

    Ham and eggs.
    A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

  12. On Wed 24 May 2006 08:50:01p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?

    Quoted message said:
    Wayne Boatwright said:

    On Tue 23 May 2006 07:56:51a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Curt
    Nelson?

    Quoted message said:

    I generally don't have much to contribute to this group, but
    hopefully it's worthwhile when I do... unfortunately this isn't one
    of those days.

    http://www.americaninventorspot.com/node/808

    I particularly liked the Stab a Dead Man Toothpick Dispenser.

    I also like the towel holder. :-)

    [censored]

    guffaw!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.