"Doug Freese" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Sorry Rog I don't over use this but your behavior is definitely
indicative of someone likely bipolar who often feels compelled to vent
your down side on r.r.
Since when did you attend med school? I'm guessing you don't even have the
grades for entry.
Quoted message said:When you resort to imbecilic behavior I will
always question if you are on your meds and maybe snap you out of your
abusive funk. Methinks I hit your tender spot.
Yeah, I have lots of other tender spots too. Human right abuses, child
abuse, dissing those less fortunate whatever their condition, meat eaters,
factory farming, genetically modified food, car drivers, people who wear
green on a Thursday, etc, etc.
Having a point of view does not indicate that you *belong* to a particular
group, merely that you can empathise with their plight or position. Were I
'bipolar' I would have no issue admitting to it - like, who would care
anyway? Fact is, last drug I took was 'Becotide' (twice daily, am and pm).
Other than that, I appear to be fine. However, if it'll make you more
comfortable, I'll happily claim honorary membership of the bipolar
community. There. That better?
Quoted message said:In a mild retort - isn't it time
to cease your role playing and grow up? People in glass houses....
Hey, the roles I play are not designed to denigrate in any meaningful sense.
They are to provoke and to amuse. It's only when they provoke the kind of
mindless [censored] you hold so dear to your heart that I get ticked off.