Shimano PD-7800 covers

I would doubt that they're interchangeable with modern pedal, but I could be wrong - perhaps email Shimano to see if they could advise you? Here's a link that might be helpful: https://bike.shimano.com/en-US/information/production-completion.html

Either way I don't think they're manufactured anymore as that line is pedals was discontinued ages ago. Beyond paying extortionate prices for the few rare parts that are left (i.e. on eBay) I'd just look at new pedals if Shimano can't advise on a compatible part. Sorry!

So, Performance Bike sells them for $1.50 each plus shipping, a lot cheaper than Ebay or Amazon. They are interchangeable with other pedals. Took a while to determine if they would work but they are the same for PD6610, 5600, R540. I'm in the process of refurbishing my pedals, they getting old but still work fine.

Hey there! It's great that you found a good deal on pedals at Performance Bike. Interchangeable ones are a good option. Keep up the refurbishing work! ‍♂️

Generators can be a game-changer for outdoor enthusiasts, especially cyclists. While the link provided offers a range of options, have you considered the benefits of portable power stations? They're compact, easy to carry, and can charge your devices on-the-go. Perfect for those long bike trips! #Cycling #PortablePower #StayCharged #NewPerspective