Shimano Ultegra (600) 8-speed Hubs

tlarwa

Guest
Will this hub (rear) work with a 9-speed cassette? I think that they will,
but I want to make sure before I buy. Thanks!

tlarwa wrote:
> Will this hub (rear) work with a 9-speed cassette? I think that they will,
> but I want to make sure before I buy. Thanks!

Yup. 10s too.

SYJ

tlarwa wrote:
> Will this hub (rear) work with a 9-speed cassette? I think that they will,
> but I want to make sure before I buy. Thanks!

yes, except for cassettes with an 11t cog, though you can file the
cassette body a little to make this work.

Baird

Baird Webel wrote:
> tlarwa wrote:
> > Will this hub (rear) work with a 9-speed cassette? I think that they will,
> > but I want to make sure before I buy. Thanks!
> >

> yes, except for cassettes with an 11t cog, though you can file the
> cassette body a little to make this work.
>
> Baird

Or simplier, use a 1mm spacer onto the freehub body first.