Road Cycling · Public discussion

SHOCKER!!!! Hamilton Fails Blood Test Again!!!

Started by Joe King · · Last activity · 14 posts · 483 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
19 August 2006
Last activity
21 August 2006
Original author
Joe King
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
483
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

  2. Joe King said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    How far was Ned Overend behind?

  3. "Joe King" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    Bravo!! Very funny, very nicely done.

  4. alex beaskoetxea said:

    "Joe King" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    Bravo!! Very funny, very nicely done.

    Indeed. I got all the way to the "Haven" comment before the "satire"
    bell rang.

  5. Hamilton's time was 52:21.

    Ned Overend's time was 54:41.

    "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Joe King said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    How far was Ned Overend behind?

  6. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Joe King said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    This page is full of lies! Lies!

    I'm on alcohol, not pot.

    Not even the belge kind,

    --
    Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/
    "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
    to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos

  7. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Joe King said:

    Hamilton's time was 52:21.

    Ned Overend's time was 54:41.

    "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Joe King said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    How far was Ned Overend behind?

    Unless Tyler slacked off out of some desire not to crush his
    competition, this does not bode well for his return to the pro peloton.

    Whatever he's on, he needs to up the dose.

    I prescribe gin,

    --
    Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/
    "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
    to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos

  8. Bob Dole said:


    alex beaskoetxea said:

    "Joe King" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    Bravo!! Very funny, very nicely done.

    Indeed. I got all the way to the "Haven" comment before the "satire"
    bell rang.

    Blood test performed at a 7-11 didn't get your attention sooner?

    Ron

  9. RonSonic said:
    Bob Dole said:
    alex beaskoetxea said:

    "Joe King" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm
    Bravo!! Very funny, very nicely done.


    Indeed. I got all the way to the "Haven" comment before the "satire"
    bell rang.

    Blood test performed at a 7-11 didn't get your attention sooner?

    Why should it? They sell everything else.

  10. Ryan Cousineau said:

    Whatever he's on, he needs to up the dose.

    I prescribe gin,

    Gin and red bull.

  11. What about the one performed at Floyd's house? 😉

    "RonSonic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Bob Dole said:


    alex beaskoetxea said:

    "Joe King" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    Bravo!! Very funny, very nicely done.

    Indeed. I got all the way to the "Haven" comment before the "satire"
    bell rang.

    Blood test performed at a 7-11 didn't get your attention sooner?

    Ron

  12. "Donald Munro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Ryan Cousineau said:

    Whatever he's on, he needs to up the dose.

    I prescribe gin,

    Gin and red bull.

    What about beer, people? It's one hell of a recovery drink.

  13. RonSonic said:
    Bob Dole said:


    alex beaskoetxea said:

    "Joe King" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    Bravo!! Very funny, very nicely done.

    Indeed. I got all the way to the "Haven" comment before the "satire"
    bell rang.

    Blood test performed at a 7-11 didn't get your attention sooner?


    It's random drug testing -- 7-11 is pretty random 😉

  14. Bob Dole said:
    alex beaskoetxea said:

    "Joe King" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    Bravo!! Very funny, very nicely done.

    Indeed. I got all the way to the "Haven" comment before the "satire"
    bell rang.

    Ah see, I saw the URL and I knew it was a joke because of the
    "joeking". I figured he just spelled the word "joking" wrong. Then, I
    realized that it was from Joe King after reading it. Duh!

    Anyway, in the future, please place the HTML files in something like:

    http://webpages.charter.net/joeking/but-no-joke/Tyler-Hamilton/Tyler-Does-It-Again.htm

    Then I can read further before it hits me that it's a joke. Still,
    very funny.

    Thanks.
    --
    Marty

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.