Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

short mechanic in sydney

Started by Zebee Johnstone · · Last activity · 16 posts · 660 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
21 June 2006
Last activity
21 June 2006
Original author
Zebee Johnstone
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
660
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I took the bent to Cheeky Monkey to get it serviced, but there's a
    problem... they are all tall blokes!

    On an upright bike that's not a problem, on a bent it is... They
    can't test ride the thing.

    Anyone know of a bikeshop in Sydney (preferably not more than 20km
    from Campsie/Burwood) that has a short spannertwirler?

    I can teach CM how to adjust the seating, but I'd prefer not to have
    to....

    Zebee

  2. They got little cars
    That go beep, beep, beep
    They got little voices
    Goin' peep, peep, peep
    They got grubby little fingers
    And dirty little minds
    They're gonna get you every time

  3. Oompa Loompa doompadee doo,
    I've got another puzzle for you

  4. Zebee Johnstone said:

    I took the bent to Cheeky Monkey to get it serviced, but there's a
    problem... they are all tall blokes!

    On an upright bike that's not a problem, on a bent it is... They
    can't test ride the thing.

    Anyone know of a bikeshop in Sydney (preferably not more than 20km
    from Campsie/Burwood) that has a short spannertwirler?

    I can teach CM how to adjust the seating, but I'd prefer not to have
    to....

    Zebee

    Sorry Zebee... no can do on the spanner twirling or location, but I'm a
    certified short-[censored]! Happy to test ride if you can get it to CBR! :-)

    --
    Bean

    Remove "yourfinger" before replying

  5. cfsmtb said:


    Oompa Loompa doompadee doo,
    I've got another puzzle for you

    Oompa Looma doompadee dee,
    If you are wise you'll listen to me.

    --
    My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
    the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@ to usenet".

  6. In aus.bicycle on Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:17:48 +1000

    Bean Long said:


    Sorry Zebee... no can do on the spanner twirling or location, but I'm a
    certified short-[censored]! Happy to test ride if you can get it to CBR! :-)

    So head off to flyingfurniture and test ride the ones he has there!

    Mind you, for real shortarses there are only 2 bikes that fit, the
    Bacchetta and the cheapie. Trikes seem a bit better for some reason.

    Zebee
    - who rather liked the suspended Velokraft, damn this Duck's Disease!

  7. Hold me closer tiny dancer

  8. Well I was born in a small town
    And I live in a small town
    Prob'ly die in a small town
    Oh, those small communities

  9. although you may try
    it won't come your way again
    hey little girl

  10. cfsmtb said:

    although you may try
    it won't come your way again
    hey little girl

    Stop it you guys... you're making me cry!

    Anything above 165 cm is a waste!

    --
    Bean

    Remove "yourfinger" before replying

  11. [PHP][/PHP]
    Stop it you guys... you're making me cry!

    Anything above 165 cm is a waste!

    --
    Bean

    Remove "yourfinger" before replying[/QUOTE][PHP][/PHP]

    that depends entirely on just how tall the stool you're standing on is 😄

  12. Bean Long said:
    cfsmtb said:

    although you may try
    it won't come your way again
    hey little girl

    Stop it you guys... you're making me cry!

    Anything above 165 cm is a waste!

    How'd you do,
    I see you've met my
    Faithful handyman.
    He's just a little brought down because
    When you knocked he
    Thought you were the candyman.

    --
    My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
    the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@ to usenet".

  13. Zebee Johnstone said:


    Anyone know of a bikeshop in Sydney (preferably not more than 20km
    from Campsie/Burwood) that has a short spannertwirler?


    Ainsley at Inner City Cycles in Glebe, would be the shortest I can think
    of. And I almost suggested Hugh at CBD, but he's not really short, just
    the other mechs there are tall & skinny.

    Parbs

  14. Just riding my bike
    Something was wrong
    This didn't feel right
    My heart beat fast
    He said which way is
    Adams Street?
    My heart beat fast
    Hey little girl
    You sure look cute
    Riding your bike
    ' Hey pretty girl
    You want a little of this?
    You sure look cute
    He followed me home
    He knows where I live
    He knows my name
    He followed me home
    He knows my name

  15. Parbs said:

    Ainsley at Inner City Cycles in Glebe, would be the shortest I can think
    of. And I almost suggested Hugh at CBD, but he's not really short, just
    the other mechs there are tall & skinny.

    Steve's not really, or Alan. Brad at Bike Addiction isn't exactly huge
    though.

    --
    Dave Hughes | [email hidden]
    "When you need a helpline for breakfast cereals, it's time to start
    thinking about tearing down civilisation and giving the ants a go"
    - Chris King

  16. Parbs said:
    Zebee Johnstone said:


    Anyone know of a bikeshop in Sydney (preferably not more than 20km
    from Campsie/Burwood) that has a short spannertwirler?


    Ainsley at Inner City Cycles in Glebe, would be the shortest I can think
    of. And I almost suggested Hugh at CBD, but he's not really short, just
    the other mechs there are tall & skinny.

    Parbs

    there I was thinking that with a group like this who needs trolls,
    and you had to spoil it by answering the question! 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.