shots in hip.

T

Tom Wheeler

Last sunday after doing over 25 miles on bike. picking up 10 cent cans, staghorn sumac and cat
tails. I got 2 pack of hamburger 75 cent off, look and smell good. some little debbie swiss miss
cakes, and some butter. got home around 1400 hour. cook the 2 pack of hamburger. ate it a couple
small 2pack of cakes and fell a sleep with a bad back hurt right side. woke up at 1830. in a lot of
pain. try every thing on to get pain gone. was 2330 I was going to hospital. I was in real bad way.
mini hospital close. so went into meyers and told people to call 911. I was hurting. 1210a.m... the
off dude cops,2. and some firemen show up. taken a few cystic and they call for an ambulance. by 110
I was in the van ridding too hospital. yelling as loud as I could. OW E. In the hospital checking in
I said Lady I already told this 500 tames I am in PAIN OH e EEeeeeeeEEEEEE, hurt really really
bad... she said from 1 to 10. I said G DAM IT 20 OHHH EEEEEE...... so after being check in I was
nude on a table with a robe on backwards. why is that. so I seem to got rid of the pain. after
doctor was here a nurse gave me a shot in each hip. and a prescription. it was going on 2 a.m.
mondays and my truck was 25 miles back at the store/. I have zero money because I have not had a job
in 18 month now. and now a week too has gone by with my x boss not calling me back. what else id is
new. So I don't have a ride and money fro taxi. Wait a minute. This is e. Lowtuc, lowtuc zowtuc,
309, and a few others. Why in double H all would I need a ride. So looking up in my cute old face I
ask the nurse. Would it be alright for ,me to walk. she said I don't see why not. it going to be 40
degrees and you look like you could do it. I said it is 25 miles. he said at 18 miles if you need
help call 911 and get a ride. the drug should wear off by then. I thought I did 18 butt it looks
like I did 22 miles. stop at sister who gave me a ride and 10 bucks and a bag of bottles 10 cent.
with the bag I was to carry. I went home. so my cousin off to korea, and went to mini hospital for
prescription. 12.50. I got it. and that was that. wrong. on tuesday I was back at hospital mini. OW
EEEEEE so wasn't a kidney stone. and a 4 time stronger pain media. Knock me out. I got 6 bucks. I
got it. funny man before me was 185.00 and
130.00 off of his card. OW EEEEEEEEEE. well This Sunday I can go back to my ride. This doctor gave
me some info on To do a TRI or ironman. and besides I was the 2nd best shape person he has seen
in a long time. OWWWWW EEeeeeeeeeee...... so Rand R... I am not sure if a 25 miles pick up cans
and sleep walk 22 mile is a start. butt. well there it is. Lowtuc. I threw e out my wild food.
and monday might be better for me.I can't seem to get anyone to hire me. so ironman might be it.
back has to see the truth. Good luck all god speed.rr

painting done. 248 627-8769 Ortonville Michigan 48462 Tom Wheeler owner and only worker. 48 year old
painter. You buy materials.you not responible for injuries,or you well not get sued by me/injuries.
or others. been painter numerus years. I am a Great painter..
http://community.webtv.net/Paintertwheeler/Paintertwheeler

ha ha ha. very funny. see I told you.. nobody calls me too.
anyways Ha ha ha you all are very funny. God speed everyone
RR two. no wonder I like the great out doors I am a nature
person. ow. should be.I am sorry world is the way it is. I
well rather be in nature. oh the he llo with this. may pluto
beat your door. sleep when you die,. I going to get cans.
potato rice and well potatoes isn't good for me. A big crack
in back this a.m. I am gone. work looks hopeless. I call and
no one calls back. so many times, after times and do it like
a speer, and not a speer. every way and again zero need my
help. Well O.K. then...... So time for nature,out doors and
ride. 64 mpr winds yesterday wonder what else is down. RR
god speed. only bike in nature to see what 64 mpr winds can
do. because later I hope speed is the word. you well need
it. ha ha ha you all so funny. I know you can here me. KYA
in miles for year. well find out too. God speed in your
miles rr. ) rec running) because if you don't . Know one
else well. Why should I care no one want to have me get pay