Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

sidewall repair

Started by Mark Vieselmeye · · Last activity · 21 posts · 1,302 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
6 April 2004
Last activity
7 April 2004
Original author
Mark Vieselmeye
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,302
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:33:49 GMT, "Peter Cole"

    may have said:

    ... I actually have a brand-new Conti that someone gave me
    after suffering a similar bunch of failures. I keep it as
    a foldable spare for ultra rides. So far (3-4 yrs) I've
    never mounted it. I think Conti's are excellent for that
    purpose ;-)

    Beware of invoking Murphy's Law. When you need that Conti,
    will it get you home?

    --
    My email address is antispammed; pull WEEDS if replying via e-mail.
    Typoes are not a bug, they're a feature.
    Words processed in a facility that contains nuts.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.