sigma sport BC1200 question

Katharine & Pau

Guest
Hello all!!

Does anyone have the instruction book for this computer??

My problem is, I have just put a new battery in so have to
reprogram the wheel circumference.

When I first got it, I programed in the size from the
instruction book (for a 700x20c, but may have been 700x23).

I would just like to program in what I did first time around
so all my distances are consistent.

Paul

Katharine & Paul wrote:
> Hello all!!
>
> Does anyone have the instruction book for this computer??
>
> My problem is, I have just put a new battery in so have to
> reprogram the wheel circumference.
>
> When I first got it, I programed in the size from the
> instruction book (for a 700x20c, but may have been
> 700x23).
>
> I would just like to program in what I did first time
> around so all my distances are consistent.
>
> Paul

ETRTO mph kmh 700x20c 1313 2114 700x23 1325 2133

"Katharine & Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello all!!
>
> Does anyone have the instruction book for this computer??
>
> My problem is, I have just put a new battery in so have to
> reprogram the wheel circumference.
>
> When I first got it, I programed in the size from the
> instruction book (for a 700x20c, but may have been
> 700x23).
>
> I would just like to program in what I did first time
> around so all my distances are consistent.
>
> Paul

Hi there, hey, here's a wacky idea, why not go to the Sigma
Sport website. Yup, the manual is available online. You'll
have to work your way through the site, to the BC1200 and
then click on Instruction Manual, on right side.

Sigma Sport: http://www.sigmasport.com/index_usa.html

That should do it;-)

Life is Good! Jeff

The manual is online as a PDF file at
http://www.sigmasport.com/media/produkte/bikecomputer/bc1200/x_bc1200.pdf

r.b.

"Katharine & Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello all!!
>
> Does anyone have the instruction book for this computer??
>
> My problem is, I have just put a new battery in so have to
> reprogram the wheel circumference.
>
> When I first got it, I programed in the size from the
> instruction book (for a 700x20c, but may have been
> 700x23).
>
> I would just like to program in what I did first time
> around so all my distances are consistent.
>
> Paul

"Katharine & Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello all!!
>
> Does anyone have the instruction book for this computer??
>
> My problem is, I have just put a new battery in so have to
> reprogram the wheel circumference.
>
> When I first got it, I programed in the size from the
> instruction book (for a 700x20c, but may have been
> 700x23).
>
> I would just like to program in what I did first time
> around so all my distances are consistent.
>
> Paul

The instruction manual is on the Sigma Sport website. It's
flash based, so I can't link directly.

http://www.sigmasport.com

Anyway, from the manual 700x20 is 2114 and 700x23 is 2133.

I've found that the values in the Sigma Sport
instruction books always seem a little high when I
measure my wheels by hand.

Pete

The instruction manuals can be found on the Sigmasport web site, check out:

http://www.sigmasport.com/index_eos.html

They show three manuals but I think the one you want is:

http://www.sigmasport.com/media/produkte/bikecomputer/bc120-
0/x_bc1200.pdf

Jerry

"Robert Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in