Singapore only

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Frank Amptmeijer, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. Hi All I just found this new site, I call the yesterday, and they we're
    very friendly to help me loose soem wait.
    I like the support they are offering
    www.hbl-centre.com
    Tomorrow I have an appointment, let you know how it went
    Ciao

    Tags:

  2. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    "Frank Amptmeijer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi All I just found this new site, I call the yesterday, and they we're
    > very friendly to help me loose soem wait.
    > I like the support they are offering
    > www.hbl-centre.com
    > Tomorrow I have an appointment, let you know how it went
    > Ciao

    I love to loose soem wait. Today, I went to Home Depot and only 2 registers
    were open. I had lots of wait.

    Pat

  3. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

  4. Cuz

    Cuz Guest

    Frank Amptmeijer <[email protected]> wrote:
    || Hi All I just found this new site, I call the yesterday, and
    || they we're very friendly to help me loose soem wait.
    || I like the support they are offering
    || www.hbl-center.com
    || Tomorrow I have an appointment, let you know how it went
    || Ciao

    Your money, what can I say.....

    --
    It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
    an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and