Singapore only

Frank Amptmeijer

Guest
Hi All I just found this new site, I call the yesterday, and they we're
very friendly to help me loose soem wait.
I like the support they are offering
www.hbl-centre.com
Tomorrow I have an appointment, let you know how it went
Ciao

"Frank Amptmeijer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All I just found this new site, I call the yesterday, and they we're
> very friendly to help me loose soem wait.
> I like the support they are offering
> www.hbl-centre.com
> Tomorrow I have an appointment, let you know how it went
> Ciao

I love to loose soem wait. Today, I went to Home Depot and only 2 registers
were open. I had lots of wait.

Pat

Frank Amptmeijer <[email protected]> wrote:
|| Hi All I just found this new site, I call the yesterday, and
|| they we're very friendly to help me loose soem wait.
|| I like the support they are offering
|| www.hbl-center.com
|| Tomorrow I have an appointment, let you know how it went
|| Ciao

Your money, what can I say.....

--
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and