Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Singlespeeding for Victory

Started by Jd · · Last activity · 22 posts · 1,474 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
24 March 2003
Last activity
29 March 2003
Original author
Jd
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,474
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. MattB wrote:> Eh, it's the best I got right now. Having a three week old depriving

    Quoted message said:

    me of sleep makes the brain a little slower. I'll be back in a few years...

    Matt

    Hey congrats! Did you post an announcement or not? Boy or girl? How's Mrs. B doing?

    mine are teens now, I get plenty of sleep.

    Penny

  2. "Penny S." <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    MattB wrote:> Eh, it's the best I got right now. Having a three week old depriving

    Quoted message said:

    me of sleep makes the brain a little slower. I'll be back in a few years...

    Matt

    Hey congrats! Did you post an announcement or not? Boy or girl? How's


    Mrs.

    Quoted message said:

    B doing?

    mine are teens now, I get plenty of sleep.

    Penny

    Yeah Matt, only X-teen years to go before you can sleep again. ;^)

    Mike

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.